My Mom's Basement
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spanish Mike Alvarez

Schnecksville, PA

#1 Oct 4, 2012
I was watching the presidential debate last night. Why did Obama look so angry?
Spanish Mike Alvarez

Schnecksville, PA

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Has anyone seen my cat?
A

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Because he wanted to punch Romney in the face, but he had to be the adult.
Joe Trader

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Umm....either Your cat was eaten by alf or he/she is playing Lowes in Nedms basement.... Sorry to break it too you ...

...And...

Voting is rigged-- don't waste your time with that nonsense

Toodles
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Voting isn't rigged. I've seen votes go down to a few. NC went for obama last time and by town that was only five people per ward that made the difference...that that hard to turn around.

If voting didn't make a difference then explain Prop 13 in california, prop 2 1/2 in Ma, decriminalization of pot in some states, right to die laws in Oregon etc.
Cole

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Don't be ignorant, voting is indeed rigged, or at least can be, which means it is b

http://m.youtube.com/...
Spanish Mike Alvarez

Schnecksville, PA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
nedm wrote:
Voting isn't rigged. I've seen votes go down to a few. NC went for obama last time and by town that was only five people per ward that made the difference...that that hard to turn around.
If voting didn't make a difference then explain Prop 13 in california, prop 2 1/2 in Ma, decriminalization of pot in some states, right to die laws in Oregon etc.
Exactly!
grey skies

Mooresville, NC

#8 Oct 6, 2012
nedm wrote:
Your naivety is only surpassed by your ignorance. "that that hard to turn around" - gibberish. Even though there may not be a foredrawn conclusion that doesn't mean there is no rigging. I know this is impossible for you to grasp but reality is more than just a concept. get a grip. i'd be will to bet that you'd argue the sky is green because the sun is yellow and the sky is blue
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#9 Oct 6, 2012
"Your naivety is only surpassed by your ignorance. "that that hard to turn around" - gibberish. Even though there may not be a foredrawn conclusion that doesn't mean there is no rigging. I know this is impossible for you to grasp but reality is more than just a concept. get a grip. i'd be will to bet that you'd argue the sky is green because the sun is yellow and the sky is blue"

Rigging on the basis of what. You aren't making a logical argument here. I support the whole id for voters although PA did state it won't happen until next year.

You might not have passed civics class but technically the USA is not a democracy, it is a republic. We generally elect people as it would take too long to vote on each and every little thing. More importantly there is not real "right to vote" since voting requires registration. No "right" requires this per the constitution.

But it still stands in that yes it does make a difference. Mass used to be all democrat but yet in 2004 Plymouth county almost went to Bush! There are countless local positions where people run uncontested. Once people start running it provides a choice.

Heck a women running for state rep could not get on the ballot. So she did a write in. She received 44% of the vote!...and due to ethics charges her opponent dropped out leaving her the winner!

You have to provide me with some actual empirical evidence of it being rigged. Otherwise you aren't making a real argument.

The sky is blue due to a diffusion of oxygen and nitrogen in the air. Come on now that is high school science. What's next are you going to ask about parts of the body, gravity, litmus paper turning blue or pink (acid/base ph test) etc
grey skies

Mooresville, NC

#10 Oct 6, 2012
nedm wrote:
"Your naivety is only surpassed by your ignorance. "that that hard to turn around" - gibberish. Even though there may not be a foredrawn conclusion that doesn't mean there is no rigging. I know this is impossible for you to grasp but reality is more than just a concept. get a grip. i'd be will to bet that you'd argue the sky is green because the sun is yellow and the sky is blue"
Rigging on the basis of what. You aren't making a logical argument here. I support the whole id for voters although PA did state it won't happen until next year.
You might not have passed civics class but technically the USA is not a democracy, it is a republic. We generally elect people as it would take too long to vote on each and every little thing. More importantly there is not real "right to vote" since voting requires registration. No "right" requires this per the constitution.
But it still stands in that yes it does make a difference. Mass used to be all democrat but yet in 2004 Plymouth county almost went to Bush! There are countless local positions where people run uncontested. Once people start running it provides a choice.
Heck a women running for state rep could not get on the ballot. So she did a write in. She received 44% of the vote!...and due to ethics charges her opponent dropped out leaving her the winner!
You have to provide me with some actual empirical evidence of it being rigged. Otherwise you aren't making a real argument.
The sky is blue due to a diffusion of oxygen and nitrogen in the air. Come on now that is high school science. What's next are you going to ask about parts of the body, gravity, litmus paper turning blue or pink (acid/base ph test) etc
pay attention. I said nothing about a democracy, voting be a right or not. You're rambling. You need to do more research on why the sky is blue but if you were paying attention to anything other than the voices in your head you would have realized I didn't ask you why.
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#11 Oct 6, 2012
The reason why it is blue is the reasons I said it is. You are the one that is rambling by trying to be a bomb thrower
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#12 Oct 6, 2012
"Even though there may not be a foredrawn conclusion that doesn't mean there is no rigging."

So kindly explain to us all to what manner and what extent can it be argued that the voting process is "rigged"?

While it is true that not everyone can vote the means to register to vote is quite simple. Ballot measures have materials sent out to inform voters, some areas of the northeast have open town meetings, records are kept of the process going back for quite some time.

Are there ways to increase turnout? Without question. If you put a non binding referendum on a ballot it will increase turnout of people that think that way. So saying "vote here to affirm the right to have firearm ownerships per the 2nd admendment" and you'll get more NRA supporters. If it states "vote here to affirm abortion rights" then it will have more people that are prochoice show up at the ballot box.

Some states allow you to have time off to vote reguardless of what day it might come up under and of course there is always absantee ballot.

So by what measure is it that you are saying it is rigged? Bush vs Gore? Give us a legitimate example otherwise you should go back to sleeping under Nibby's desk.
Spanish Mike Alvarez

Schnecksville, PA

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Things are heating up down here in Mom's basement.
Cuban Mike Alvarez

Mooresville, NC

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Spanish Mike Alvarez wrote:
Things are heating up down here in Mom's basement.

That's caused from the friction between your anal cavity and Nedm's spanish love muscle! Try using your dad's lube, it should help.
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#15 Oct 7, 2012
So instead of address an argument you perform some asine mental masterbation?

I highly suggest you converse the conversation in English next time.
Cuban Mike Alvarez

Mooresville, NC

#16 Oct 7, 2012
nedm wrote:
I highly suggest you learn to use some grammer with your english..... conversely. lol
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#17 Oct 7, 2012
That's "grammar"!

::sigh::

You really cannot debate anyone can you?

Read a book, please.
mental midget

Mooresville, NC

#18 Oct 7, 2012
nedm wrote:
" so instead of 'address' an argument you perfom 'asine'(define asine). Seriously little man, in a battle of wits your shooting blanks. There's no point in arguing with the mentally challenged. Man up and get out of the basement. You can't suckle mommy for ever so stop whining and get a life.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Oct 7, 2012
nedm wrote:
That's "masturbation", or so I've heard.
Whickerbill

Mooresville, NC

#20 Oct 7, 2012
mental midget wrote:
<quoted text> " so instead of 'address' an argument you perfom 'asine'(define asine). Seriously little man, in a battle of wits your shooting blanks. There's no point in arguing with the mentally challenged. Man up and get out of the basement. You can't suckle mommy for ever so stop whining and get a life.
People, don't argue with an idiot. They only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking Foward To Retirement 1 hr Anonymous 5
Stores Air Conditioning sucks! 1 hr Storethreetwoone 9
Nationwide associates skipping the "voluntary" ... 1 hr Storethreetwoone 68
Allstar store mtg 2 hr Upchuck 2
Installed sales manager 3 hr Lowes Jokester 3
Asm 3 hr wut 7
Is the only qualification..... 3 hr Bang 7
New Internet Desk 13 hr workerB222 58
New attendance policy Feb 2018! Kronos 13 hr workerB222 53
Changes coming Tuesday 15 hr cuyahoga clem 42