Since: Feb 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I don't understand why the hr is holding resume writing classes? Can someone please explain?
yathink

Cowpens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Don't know, but its kinda scary.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous9797 wrote:
I don't understand why the hr is holding resume writing classes? Can someone please explain?
To help you apply for another job after they cut more staffing.
Super

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Something is definitely going on, not sure what yet there is just way to much speculation, but I suspect that a big old turd is about to drop in the blue punch bowl.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Something has to be up. Our LP and ASM have been on the warpath writing up people over any thing. Final notices coming from market HR not store. Reading between the lines somethings coming down in the next 30 days. I may be wrong but. jugging from the past we won't know till the day they put the papers in our faces.
Matrix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

The resume classes are in part to make internal employees as attractive as external applicants. From whars been said the Hr wont consider an Internal applicant without a cover letter and resume due to GS guidelines. It can be looked at both ways that could be tge corporate cover or it could be Lowes way of keeping people internal instead of external. Its all in the eye of the beholder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My store has 8 asm 3 hr DDB 333 4
44 cent raise. (Jan '14) 6 hr DML 2 5
Poor Training--Why? Tue CharlotteGirl 3
Store 1198 Mon 1198guy 2
Niblock Out? Aug 18 whydotheydothis 4
Life's not fair! Aug 17 CharlotteGirl 1
If you think lowes owes you more - read this. Aug 16 charlie Chapman 16

Search the Lowes Companies Forum:
•••