Speciaist Postion Gone Within Three M...

Speciaist Postion Gone Within Three Mpnths

Created by HonestAbe on Jul 25, 2012

360 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
HonestAbe

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Jul 25, 2012
1 2 3 bye bye..................

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2012
HonestAbe wrote:
1 2 3 bye bye..........
Where did you hear this?
farmerlady

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2012
I am a Live Nursery Sales Specialist. Specialist are a very important part of Lowes. We are the ones that have the knowledge in our area. Not just anybody can do our job. You may have some know how, but do you have the push for the sale ( not just landed in your lap), add on sales, product knowledge, helping layout a garden design. Same with other specialist. Been with Lowes for 4 years now, my family runs a business and when we come in say for plumbing, we want to talk to a specialist who knows whats going on, they have the knowlege and know how on how and what works. Your specialist usually know whats going on. And if not
then they probably don't belong in that position.
I can come up a customer ready to check out and start talking to them, by the time I get done with them, I have added extra plants, soil, fertilizer and other essential things they need. Takes a certain kind of person that can see what they need before they do. Not everyone can do that.
And I still do freight, throw stones, soil, and cow manure. Unload plant carts etc.
LOL
HonestAbe

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Jul 25, 2012
1 2 3 bye bye,,,,,,,
Devils Fan

Wilmington, NC

#7 Jul 26, 2012
HonestAbe wrote:
1 2 3 bye bye,,,,,,,
I hate when people bring the kid out in me so..... you're a douchebag Abe. What's funny is it may be your nuts that get cut, so be nice.
YaThink

Mooresville, NC

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Devils Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I hate when people bring the kid out in me so..... you're a douchebag Abe. What's funny is it may be your nuts that get cut, so be nice.
LOL@ Devils Fan,... I agree, he is a douchebag. And maybe his nuts have already been cut. If not, they should be, its cancers like that we dont need working beside us.
Devils Fan

Wilmington, NC

#9 Jul 26, 2012
So, how many of you corporate type watching this forum right now voted?
YaThink

Clover, SC

#10 Jul 26, 2012
All the votes are probably from the douchebag.
Thatoneguy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jul 26, 2012
HonestAbe wrote:
1 2 3 bye bye,,,,,,,
You have no idea what you are talking about and i hope you got the attention you are working to receive. There is no truth in this. It is fire bait. Unfortunately you can start a topic on this site about anything you want without any evidence but that is your right our countrymen fought so hard to obtain here in america. It is also unfortunate that people take advantage of this site we have to help eachother thru some terrible times and use it to scare the innocent. I feel sorry for you and pray you find entertainment elsewhere.
HonestAbe

Saint Petersburg, FL

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Thatoneguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about and i hope you got the attention you are working to receive. There is no truth in this. It is fire bait. Unfortunately you can start a topic on this site about anything you want without any evidence but that is your right our countrymen fought so hard to obtain here in america. It is also unfortunate that people take advantage of this site we have to help eachother thru some terrible times and use it to scare the innocent. I feel sorry for you and pray you find entertainment elsewhere.
In three months..Write me back and tell me what your position is.........Truth hurts sometimes...
Nochance

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jul 27, 2012
HonestAbe wrote:
<quoted text> In three months..Write me back and tell me what your position is.........Truth hurts sometimes...
I would rather know the truth. Are we gone? Or demoted, or have to apply for jobs back?
Devils Fan

San Jose, CA

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Nochance wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather know the truth. Are we gone? Or demoted, or have to apply for jobs back?
Don't worry! The position will be renamed with more responsibility towards customer service and less responsibility towards tasks. No reapplying for new positions it will just be a switch. Don't feed Abe or the likes with their faggotry because they are lost individuals who did not barter for a decent wage when hired.
Thatoneguy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Jul 27, 2012
It wont be sales specialist because i have never been one. As far as 3 months from now who knows. All i am saying is that the name may change but it will still be a sales specialist of some sort.
Thatoneguy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Jul 27, 2012
This brings me to the same point that i have stressed on multiple occasions on this site. Nobody nows anything is true until it happens. Everything is speculation regardless of what people say after the fact. Good topic though abe i will give you that much.
Thatoneguy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Jul 27, 2012
Also, if it results in my termination i will be ok. The last time it happened i decided to be prepared for anything.
HonestAbe

Saint Petersburg, FL

#18 Aug 8, 2012
Two more months..........Adios......... .
As swipe

Mooresville, NC

#19 Aug 8, 2012
HonestAbe wrote:
Two more months..........Adios......... .
stop being drama queen, trying to incite others. it's obvious from the fact that you were called out immediately that you suck at it. I believe there will be changes to those positions description and perhaps pay scale but being contemptuous in a discussion that maybe sensitive to most simply makes you a prick
Devils Fan

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2012
HonestAbe wrote:
Two more months..........Adios......... .
Now that I think about it I hope we get fired! Why? Because unemployment at my pay rate will still be more than what your sorry ass is getting paid. Ha! There you have it! So please fire specialist in 2 months! Give me a couple years off. Just paid my van off too so only thing I gotta worry about is rent. Then maybe when us ex-specialists are off and are bored we'll pay a little visit to your store and mess up your little aisle or shit all over one of the bathroom stalls! Or better yet get the fuck back in your mama's basement and stfu because we're not going anywhere. Hater! Love you much sweetheart!
DMxMD

United States

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Devils Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Now that I think about it I hope we get fired! Why? Because unemployment at my pay rate will still be more than what your sorry ass is getting paid. Ha! There you have it! So please fire specialist in 2 months! Give me a couple years off. Just paid my van off too so only thing I gotta worry about is rent. Then maybe when us ex-specialists are off and are bored we'll pay a little visit to your store and mess up your little aisle or shit all over one of the bathroom stalls! Or better yet get the fuck back in your mama's basement and stfu because we're not going anywhere. Hater! Love you much sweetheart!
Wow... This is who is trying to argue every point I make? Sounds like a true sales professional to me. Good luck with that $400 a week max unemployment.
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#22 Aug 8, 2012
"Because unemployment at my pay rate will still be more than what your sorry ass is getting paid."

In the market of today you don't want to be unemployed.

In all due respects as negative and as critical as I am with the company I cannot seem them gutting all specialists at once at some given day. Given how much the sos/spiffs had a backlash I think this will be gradual and take months if not years. I cannot see them getting rid of the kitchen cabinet specialist. Maybe it gets a new name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niblock needs to go finally!!!Please board of d... 24 min Not a Niblock fan 1
u suck 1 hr nibloser 1
earnings down 282 million!!! 1 hr Bobby Nibbles 5
Poll Do you think cashiers should have to stay after... (May '12) 1 hr Illinois 30
Get Lazy to Get Happy 3 hr Released 6
Q1 Results 5 hr LOWESBLOWSSTOCK 2
sad times 6 hr Bobby Nibbles 23
Jim Cramer On Lowe's 7 hr RockyTop 4
its coming------- 15 hr Lmnop 8
Heard a new rumor Mon anonymous 66
Meetings again Sun Ensign 1 39
More from around the web