employee survry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RVP

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2011
In a perfect world wrote:
I'm glad you guys are able to recognize sarcasim.
But once again, you revert to attacks on the loader
and you tell me to grow up...yeh right
Please learn how to spell! Sarcasm has no i. Thanks! At least use spell check.
In a perfect world

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Sep 12, 2011
Sarcasim can be found in the dictioary under "S"
BrideOfChucky

United States

#23 Sep 12, 2011
You don't have much of an education. I'm sorry I didn't realize you are not educated, Good Luck! Thank goodness there are always loader jobs at Lowe's.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 12, 2011
It really is spelled "sarcasm."
BWT

Orlando, FL

#25 Sep 12, 2011
How about how this person spelled dictionary????? Yikes! Please don't give us all a bad name at Lowe's! Some of us are educated. Thanks!
Freddie

United States

#26 Sep 12, 2011
BWT wrote:
<quoted text>How about how this person spelled dictionary????? Yikes! Please don't give us all a bad name at Lowe's! Some of us are educated. Thanks!
This dude is an idiot! Never knows what he's talking about! His tag should be "in an Imperfect world"! That is more appropriate for him! Lol!
In a perfect world

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Sep 12, 2011
BWT wrote:
<quoted text>How about how this person spelled dictionary????? Yikes! Please don't give us all a bad name at Lowe's! Some of us are educated. Thanks!
Missing "N" was a typo mistake, Being an ass is intentional
I can correct mine, how about you ? I wouldn't worry about me giving you a bad name,your doing a fine job on your own.
wheredoesitend

Wilmington, DE

#28 Oct 5, 2011
I am very intrested in hearing what three words everyone used in the last question where it asked to use 3 words to describe Lowe's and what it stands for.
sales

Florence, SC

#29 Oct 5, 2011
Total waste of time. Most people know that lowes blows.
Dracula

United States

#30 Oct 6, 2011
sales wrote:
Total waste of time. Most people know that lowes blows.
Couldn't agree more! Thanks!
lostincasuse

Panama City, FL

#31 Mar 1, 2012
tonyrodriquez wrote:
<quoted text>
But, how can the Voice Team solve problems with how management manages, and dealing with their employees? From my observation top management need to be performanced managed on improving their people skills and their interactions with their employees. Management talks team but it is just words, we are treated like the grunts, they know everything and treat us that way.
Voice team cannot solve those issues. That is a systemic issue that needs to be corrected possibly from Mr. Niblock all through the organization. Management won't listen to the Voice Team, even if Voice Team doesn't feel threatened. Management sits on Voice Team and runs the meeting. To me, it is just an action so they can show upper management the Voice team notes to show they are having meetings. Nothing meaningful has ever come out of ours.
They need to harness the management and employee knowledge that each of us bring into Lowes each day. Many employees were supervisors and managers long before the young whips were even born. Many have run their own business.
As a former HRM you are right. The meeings are held, compliance is comlplete. If you have a heavy handed SM nothing changes.
CSA-Lowes

Spotsylvania, VA

#32 Sep 13, 2012
They say the survey is confidential. I believe it is not. I have had jobs with surveys and all of them you had to have your own password. Lowe's gives you a password. They know who you are.
Anonymous

Indian Trail, NC

#33 Sep 15, 2012
CSA-Lowes wrote:
They say the survey is confidential. I believe it is not. I have had jobs with surveys and all of them you had to have your own password. Lowe's gives you a password. They know who you are.
Good, then when can sit down and discuss it like big boys and girls. If they were to call me in based on my survey answers I'd lay down the law as I saw it. If they didn't like it fine. Let em fire me for my opinion and I'll own their butts in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes dress code update (Jun '14) 4 hr Dereck 37
Lowes pilot program in east coast to eliminate ... (Oct '15) 4 hr no truth for u 1,308
RTM Position going away? 12 hr WhatsTheTruth 22
Flying bugs in yard that burrow holes (Apr '12) 19 hr Babz 9
Dept managers down sized to service managers Thu Lowes Employee 23
Mgt. Eavesdrops on employees? Wed Doof 8
Lowes Management receives rings (Jun '11) Jul 26 Blowes 92
More from around the web