Rumor: DMxMD was busted: demoted or f...

Rumor: DMxMD was busted: demoted or fired?

Posted in the Lowes Companies Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SMA

Schnecksville, PA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I heard that DMxMD has finally been identified by Lowe's Corp for his antagonistic posts towards Lowe's employees on topix and has been "disciplined".

I will post more details as they become available.
more nonsense

Mooresville, NC

#2 Jan 4, 2013
So glad you are alive to clear this up. oh and who cares? No one.
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
waste case

Mooresville, NC

#4 Jan 4, 2013
SMA wrote:
I heard that DMxMD has finally been identified by Lowe's Corp for his antagonistic posts towards Lowe's employees on topix and has been "disciplined".
I will post more details as they become available.
obviously you have no business of your own, as evidenced by your infatuation with dmxmd. get a life

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I can assure you, I am still employed and discipline free. People, please, no one cares what you post on topix. Unless you openly post your name, make a threat, and then admit it was you in an investigation interview, there's no way for them to prove closely enough who it is. I could post under someone else's name for example, or even taylor my persona on here as if I am in a completely different podition than I am. Also, if there's no threat, ultimately why would they exert effort?
DMxMD

Pinellas Park, FL

#7 Jan 4, 2013
I am on vacation in Florida now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Doodlebug

Mooresville, NC

#8 Jan 4, 2013
DMxMD wrote:
I can assure you, I am still employed and discipline free. People, please, no one cares what you post on topix. Unless you openly post your name, make a threat, and then admit it was you in an investigation interview, there's no way for them to prove closely enough who it is. I could post under someone else's name for example, or even taylor my persona on here as if I am in a completely different podition than I am. Also, if there's no threat, ultimately why would they exert effort?
I see. You are nedm's imperfect clone.
Devils Fan

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 4, 2013
DMxMD wrote:
I identified you by your use of words and sentence structure. Learned it in the military and was extremely useful for identifying false statements.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Devils Fan wrote:
<quoted text> I identified you by your use of words and sentence structure. Learned it in the military and was extremely useful for identifying false statements.
Good for you
Devils Fan

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Dude, you are on vacation! Enjoy it! I don't want to see anymore posts from you until you return to work!
DMxMD

Pinellas Park, FL

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I am obsessed........

Location hidden

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Devils Fan wrote:
Dude, you are on vacation! Enjoy it! I don't want to see anymore posts from you until you return to work!
Someone is posting with my username. That's why I finally registered mine. I'm willing to bet its Alvarez, but who cares. Ignore anything stupid.
LEF keep sinking

Schnecksville, PA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
DMxMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is posting with my username. That's why I finally registered mine. I'm willing to bet its Alvarez, but who cares. Ignore anything stupid.
You assumed wrong as usual dou-che.
It's the same person with the Brandon FL (also Auburndale FL) that posts LEF keep sinking.
If you had half a brain you would have figured that out.
scarecrow

Mooresville, NC

#15 Jan 5, 2013
LEF keep sinking wrote:
<quoted text>
You assumed wrong as usual dou-che.
It's the same person with the Brandon FL (also Auburndale FL) that posts LEF keep sinking.
If you had half a brain you would have figured that out.
You missed your calling sonny. You calling anyone out for their intelligence is comical. You should have finished clown school. Who know's the heights you could have reached. Btw even though I called you sonny, you're really not all that bright and come to think of it you're not all that amusing either.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 5, 2013
why do some of you attack someone you disagree with? Someone once said, "it is ok to disagree just not be disagreeable about it."
obtuse

Mooresville, NC

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Pedro Rodriquez wrote:
why do some of you attack someone you disagree with? Someone once said, "it is ok to disagree just not be disagreeable about it."
did you not notice the title of this feed. the whole premise is antagonism
Charleen

Faribault, MN

#18 Jan 5, 2013
So that makes it ok to be unkind?
reality check

Mooresville, NC

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Charleen wrote:
So that makes it ok to be unkind?
Is it ok to relentlessly attack everyone and be exempt from rebuttal. Sometimes to truth hurts. this clown is always insulting and assualts intelligence. If his feelings are hurt, who cares

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 6, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>Is it ok to relentlessly attack everyone and be exempt from rebuttal. Sometimes to truth hurts. this clown is always insulting and assualts intelligence. If his feelings are hurt, who cares
No, it ok to re-butt and discuss, just not right to attack-and that includes me, DM and anybody else we come in contact with. We are all entitled to our opinion just not entitled to attack--JMO however.
indifference

Mooresville, NC

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Pedro Rodriquez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it ok to re-butt and discuss, just not right to attack-and that includes me, DM and anybody else we come in contact with. We are all entitled to our opinion just not entitled to attack--JMO however.
Granted. Let's agree to dis-agree. It's my opinion, take it or leave it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOODBYE LOWES & DEPOT------amazon is the name 4 min killer 1
Amazon and Sears Merge 5 min Let me down Lowes 2
Any other Region having a CC with the HR Director? 12 min HRM 34
Sales Ppeciaists Appliances East Coast 33 min Let me down 39
The secret way to ssei 2 hr ssm 13
Pretend Interviews 3 hr Never again 9
reason to worry 4 hr I Got To Go 5
**New updates for the July 29th Phase 3 Restruc... 10 hr Baab 172
Evolve phase 3 begins in Q3 22 hr YouGotThatRight 868
confirmation of rumor 23 hr Balloon knot 50