Would this be a better forum without ...

Would this be a better forum without Alvereze's incessant dumbass comments?

Created by Untold Citizen on Jan 11, 2013

260 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Ive reported his abuse of the forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Untold Citizen aka DMxMD

Schnecksville, PA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
FYI:

In the interest of full disclosure, the originator of this poll is the sock puppet for DMxMD.

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock—originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about himself while pretending to be another person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Untold Citizen aka DMxMD

Schnecksville, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Untold Citizen wrote:
"Trying to get (at least one?)poster in trouble at his place of employment."
Just one. YOU! For your posts on here attacking Lowe's employees and customers.
Untold Citizen wrote:
"Obviously an unstable, possibly dangerous individual."
Bob from Whitehall hasn't sued you for defmation YET. But once you cross the line with me, I will. And when I do, Topix will give up all your identifying info with a subpoena. Even down to your phone provider info.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Untold Citizen aka DMxMD

Schnecksville, PA

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Looks like DMxMD and his multiple personalities have their panties in a wad today. I wonder which post set him off? I'm guessing the one about him being "a wanna be sperm cell in his dead beat dad's ball sack".

The truth hurts, I guess.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 11, 2013
That actually wasn't me you psycho. I agree though. You are completely unstable and probably dangerous. I would love to meet you in real life some time. It's hard to believe someone like you actually exists.

I haven't bitched about you trying to get me in trouble with the CSC because I'm not afraid. I know what you are and aren't capable of doing, and I've called you out as lying as evidenced by your stupid claim that you somehow would have been told how many similar reports there were on ethics point.

You claim I have defamed you and should fear some lawsuit, yet you write insane things about me with no regard for that same logic. You truly are unstable and in need of help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
its not defamation until

Schnecksville, PA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
It's not defamation until you use real names and other identifiers, as well as posting their store locations and job titles. You stated you obtained this information by stalking them on connections, which is property of Lowe's, which now enjoins the Lowe's Corporation into the lawsuit.

You said you would love to meet me in real life. Once you cross the line that meets the legal definition of defamation/slander/harassment, we will meet, most likely in a lawyers office or court room if you can't pay the settlement, along with Lowe's since they are allowing you to use your time on the clock and facilities to do your dirty work.

That also applies to a few others on here that think a proxy is going to protect them when they identify and defame others. Lowe's has the deep pockets and as an agent of Lowe's they are accountable for everything you do while on the clock. Injuring someone on Topix is no different that injuring someone in the store in the eyes of the court.

I'm getting ready to sue a guy in Maryland for the same exact thing you are doing. I'll let you know how successful that lawsuit is. He crossed the line, identified me and made false allegations. He will have to pay me and my lawyer, it's only fair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Spanish Mike Alvarez

Schnecksville, PA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
As far as being off topic.

The top three threads highlighted in the Topix "Spotlight" section on this Lowe's forum are all originated by me.

Without me, this forum would be as dead as redvests or Larry's forum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realist

Anniston, AL

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Yes. This forum has turned to shit. Trolls..

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2013
its not defamation until wrote:
It's not defamation until you use real names and other identifiers, as well as posting their store locations and job titles. You stated you obtained this information by stalking them on connections, which is property of Lowe's, which now enjoins the Lowe's Corporation into the lawsuit.
You said you would love to meet me in real life. Once you cross the line that meets the legal definition of defamation/slander/harassment, we will meet, most likely in a lawyers office or court room if you can't pay the settlement, along with Lowe's since they are allowing you to use your time on the clock and facilities to do your dirty work.
That also applies to a few others on here that think a proxy is going to protect them when they identify and defame others. Lowe's has the deep pockets and as an agent of Lowe's they are accountable for everything you do while on the clock. Injuring someone on Topix is no different that injuring someone in the store in the eyes of the court.
I'm getting ready to sue a guy in Maryland for the same exact thing you are doing. I'll let you know how successful that lawsuit is. He crossed the line, identified me and made false allegations. He will have to pay me and my lawyer, it's only fair.
Bullshit. You can't afford a lawyer on your moms allowance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
how to report DMxMD

Schnecksville, PA

#10 Jan 12, 2013
If you think DMxMD should be working instead of posting on Topix while he is on duty...
Here is the info to report him:
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/low/TETJFB4R3M...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Current Employee

Enid, OK

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Haha!

Sue a guy over silly internet lowe's forum crap? Thats the stupidest thing Ive seen yet.

You really must be bored.

Keep on trollin', you'll be booted soon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doof

Mooresville, NC

#12 Jan 12, 2013
This forum has been ruined by three childish, self-centered, morinic trolls. DMxhitler, google boy nedm, and spsnish fly alverez.
what he said

Schnecksville, PA

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Alvarez Clone wrote:
DMxMD's old lady is going to sue Lowes and Topix for alienation of affection and loss of consortium, too. He gets his rocks off on topix pretending to be a good manager. Has no rocks left when he goes home.
He has no girlfriend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
what he said

Schnecksville, PA

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Current Employee wrote:
Haha!
Sue a guy over silly internet lowe's forum crap? Thats the stupidest thing Ive seen yet.
You really must be bored.
Keep on trollin', you'll be booted soon.
Go run a vacuum cat lady.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
what he said

Schnecksville, PA

#15 Jan 12, 2013
DMxMD wrote:
Anyone want to count my posts on here vs Alvarez? I wouldn't even have to post as much if I didn't have to constantly defend myself from this complete idiot. Alvarez posts night and day.
You are so obsessed. Get some help before your boss walks in on you logged into Topix under your DMxMD screen name, your antics here are on Corporate's radar screen and that is not a good thing. They are closing in.

----------

If you think DMxMD should be working instead of posting on Topix while he is on duty...
Here is the info to report him:
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/low/TETJFB4R3M ...
SMA

Schnecksville, PA

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Just had a great weekend. Looks like some of the goobers are still obsessed.

RE: The Poll...

If you minus out the 16 votes made by DMxMD himself, I think I'm up by seven.

I'll leave this forum when he does. If he'll stop posting then so will I. That will leave nedm and a few others to keep things interesting on here.

Deal?

Retailworker ... coming Spring 2013

"it's going to be like riding in the back seat of a 1972 Ford Pinto"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SMA

Schnecksville, PA

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Retailworker preview:

http://youtu.be/lgOxWPGsJNY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#20 Jan 13, 2013
SMA wrote:
Just had a great weekend. Looks like some of the goobers are still obsessed.
RE: The Poll...
If you minus out the 16 votes made by DMxMD himself, I think I'm up by seven.
I'll leave this forum when he does. If he'll stop posting then so will I. That will leave nedm and a few others to keep things interesting on here.
Deal?
Retailworker ... coming Spring 2013
"it's going to be like riding in the back seat of a 1972 Ford Pinto"
No one in their right mind would use or post, let alone register, on a site run by you after your many repeated attempts to expose the identity of anyone that makes your list. Giving this used up old man your ip info is completely insane. It's a matter of time before he uses it against you.
Garth

Laton, CA

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Ole Bunker is one to accuse other s of defamation..."It's" has been threatening to call associates' stores with false claims and lies for years.
Yup, you get on his "list" and he's gonna sue or whatever.
Katzaman or Bowater...which to use? both are in Reading and have reasonable rates.
then use a proxy

Schnecksville, PA

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Use a proxy stupid.
winning

Schnecksville, PA

#23 Jan 14, 2013
If you minus out the 18 votes DMxMD made himself, I'm up by 14.
#winning
Join the Alvarez Nation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowes raises (Mar '14) 11 hr Really 35
All store meeting August 28, 2016 ? 15 hr joema 8
Lowes pilot program in east coast to eliminate ... (Oct '15) 16 hr Dim Dam Damron 1,396
New Overtime Rules 17 hr Dim Dam Damron 20
Niblick The Tranny Sun Nibby The Girl 5
you losers Sat NIBLOCK 1
Is Lowe's a supporter of higher education? (Aug '08) Aug 26 airika 21
More from around the web