transmitter and multiple headsets

transmitter and multiple headsets

Posted in the Logitech Forum

Tigervox

Bethesda, MD

#1 Oct 30, 2009
I am looking for a system that will allow me to broadcast playlists from my iPod or MacBook into the ears of up to 20 people who are dancing. The goal is that they would all hear the same music simultaneously, without me having to blare the music out loud into the environment. I wonder if there is a device that will play the signal into the air, and then each dancer would be wearing a headset or ear buds (stereo) connected to a small receiver. They would be within 1-200 feet of the transmitter, in the same room - or possibly the device and dancers would be outside, such as in a field or on a beach.

Do you know of any systems that might fit this profile? If not, any idea where I might find someone who knows about such devices?

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logitech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Logitech to Brief Financial Community on Progre... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michael 1
Logitech wireless desktop MK 250 Mouse not working (Oct '09) Dec '13 Ken 6
Fujitsu Laptop Keyboard (Jul '12) Jul '12 obdchina123 1
HP Compaq Presario Keyboard (Jul '12) Jul '12 obdchina123 1
where to buy cheap Logitech mouse (Jun '12) Jun '12 obdchina123 1
News Google Picks Up Hardware and Media Patents from... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Meratvforum 1
Illuminated Keyboard (Jan '09) Jan '09 jangles 1
More from around the web