How well do you know Big Pharma?

How well do you know Big Pharma?

There are 5 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Aug 13, 2009, titled How well do you know Big Pharma?. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Greg Critser is the author of a oeFat Land,a a oeGeneration Rxa and the forthcoming a oeEternity Soup: Inside the Quest to End Aging.a Comments:a [email protected] WITH pharmaceutical companies at the bargaining table on health-care reform, and Congress considering new restrictions on drug advertising, it may pay to bone up on some facts about ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Daniel Haszard

Newport, ME

#1 Aug 13, 2009
"FIVE at FIVE"

The Zyprexa antipsychotic drug,whose side effects can include weight gain and diabetes, was sold for "children in foster care, people who have trouble sleeping, elderly in nursing homes." Five at Five was the Zyprexa sales rep slogan, meaning 5mg dispensed at 5pm would keep patients quiet.
Google * Eli Lilly Zyprexa * and read the links,this is for a product that we put in our children's bodies.This drug company has a reputation a little better than a mafia drug lord.

BTW-I took Zyprexa it gave me diabetes and was as addictive as tobacco.How so?
Because withdrawal is accompanied by severe insomnia for 6 weeks.It was harder to quit Zyprexa than cigarettes.
Awful stuff and $10 a pill
-------
Daniel Haszard
http://www.1url.com/0vi

Eli Lilly is reaping what they have sown!
The Lilly Zyprexa saga will go on and on and on.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael

Kansas City, MO

#6 Oct 5, 2010
i wrote:
Indian Strattera from http://indiantrustedpill.info works great. I am able to focus and am able to do more tasks at once, which my job requires. I am now able to sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time and read, write, and study for my college classes. The only thing that bothers me is that I sometimes forget to take my dose of medication. Other than this instance, I am able to function better as a person!
Tracking was relatively good. When I say that I mean it gave you dates for purchase, processed, and shipped. Only downside was that it took 12 days when they said it would only take 3-5. The tablets did come all the way from India and ultimately took the normal amount of time from the shipping date.
Brian

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Oct 30, 2010
I was diagnosed with ADHD in 6th grade and have taken Indian Stattera ever since. I am a college student now and its worked so well for me that I continuously make good grades. I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is having problems finding one to work.
AlexanderWinter
#9 Nov 13, 2010
Thanks all for your feedback!
Our nature meds pharmacy http://www.worldbestmeds.info is one of the most trusted and affordable online pharmacy which provides a large number of high quality generic Strattera an other products. We aim to make it easy for you to obtain a range of commonly prescribed medications in a very low cost. worldbestmeds.info do the best to assist our customers in every way it can.
Brendan
#10 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Lilly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veritas Genetics draws $30 million in funding (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Icos to announce shareholder vote on Lilly bid (Jan '07) Jan '16 Evenstad 14
News Lilly to acquire Icos for $2 billion (Oct '06) Jan '16 Juan 30
News Lilly accused of price-fixing in Switzerland (Feb '09) Jan '16 Ellerby 17
News Icos leaders to get $68 million from company's ... (Nov '06) Jan '16 Madlem 20
News Eli Lilly: Experimental Alzheimer's drug shows ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 humanspirit 1
News Vivus Drug Helps Men Get Erections in 30 Minute... (Nov '09) Jun '15 Empty 16
More from around the web