Zyprexa settlements GO ON and ON...

Zyprexa settlements GO ON and ON...

There are 44 comments on the blogs.indystar.com story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Zyprexa settlements GO ON and ON.... In it, blogs.indystar.com reports that:

The Zyprexa chronicles seem to be in no danger of ending anytime soon. This week, Georgia become the latest state to sign a big settlement with Eli Lilly and Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.indystar.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Eli Lilly Zyprexa Claims being Stonewalled.

Eli Lilly has made $38 billion on Zyprexa and it was way oversold and caused diabetes and in some cases sudden death in children and adults.
There are many victims of Lilly's Zyprexa over-prescription scandal.

The drug reps for Eli Lilly had a sales slogan "viva Zyprexa" they wanted to push the $10.00 a pill on everybody from children to old folks in the nursing homes.

There are many victims of Lilly's Zyprexa over-prescription scandal that are still awaiting their just compensation.

Daniel Haszard
http://1url.com/0vi

[I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID YET]
Ghost

Statesboro, GA

#2 Apr 30, 2009
I think it is a bit strange that some people that got paid already paid back Medicaid and Medicare. Is that not double dipping? They have now been paid twice. It was taken out of the few dollars paid to a handful of people.There are still alot of Lily victims that have not been paid.

Bangor Maine USA

#3 May 8, 2009
Ghost wrote:
I think it is a bit strange that some people that got paid already paid back Medicaid and Medicare. Is that not double dipping? They have now been paid twice. It was taken out of the few dollars paid to a handful of people.There are still alot of Lily victims that have not been paid.
I am a living example of Zyprexa gone/done wrong was given it 1996-2000 off-label for PTSD got sudden high blood sugar A1C 14.7 in January 2000.The stuff was worthless for my condition PTSD and cost me thousands in co-pays gave me diabetes.
--
Daniel Haszard

Bangor Maine USA

#4 Sep 3, 2009

The Eli Lilly Zyprexa settlement litigation has stonewalled long enough.Many victims like myself are being made to wait for our checks.For me,Daniel Haszard it's been over 5 years since I made my initial claim.

Daniel Haszard
http://www.1url.com/0vi
wayne

Monon, IN

#5 Sep 3, 2009
http://www.alternet.org/healthwellness/129709...

All prescription drugs are poison, they even tell you that on the tv ads.
wayne

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2009
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/...

The drug companies have maimed and killed millions, they are attacking right now with their swine flu vaccines which they supposedly can't be held liable for.
mitzi

Fairfield, OH

#7 Sep 3, 2009
Danny Haszard wrote:
The Eli Lilly Zyprexa settlement litigation has stonewalled long enough.Many victims like myself are being made to wait for our checks.For me,Daniel Haszard it's been over 5 years since I made my initial claim.
Daniel Haszard
Danny, I to have been waiting over five years and two of those years after case settled and checks to be issued, and again so of us wait, and I don't understand why,even though Judge Weinstein has encouraged them to hurry and get the money to the victims they still don't. I really now think it is out of EL hands I think the attorneys are trying to get more interest, they only send so many every quarter or semi-annually..I think Judge Weinstein need to speak to these special masters that he appointed and some of these attorney's that are holding up the clients settlements.
Fish Man

Milton, FL

#8 Sep 5, 2009
Mitzi, which law firm did you use? Did you have any Medicare or Medicaid liens?
Survivor

AOL

#9 Sep 5, 2009
There will not be any swine flu vaccine for me. This damned vaccine is more dangerous than the flu itself. Just what do you think they are injecting your body with? You wait and see, this vaccine will be found out it does not work for this strain of flu, and thousands will die who have been given the killer serum, and they will blame it on the flu. No way I will stand in line voluntarily to be murdered. I bet this is a multi-billion dollar scare tactic. This will make the crack cocaine dealer look like a guardian angel.

Since: Jul 09

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Sep 5, 2009
mitzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny, I to have been waiting over five years and two of those years after case settled and checks to be issued, and again so of us wait, and I don't understand why,even though Judge Weinstein has encouraged them to hurry and get the money to the victims they still don't. I really now think it is out of EL hands I think the attorneys are trying to get more interest, they only send so many every quarter or semi-annually..I think Judge Weinstein need to speak to these special masters that he appointed and some of these attorney's that are holding up the clients settlements.
My knowledge base is limited on this subject. I hate to hear a company knowingly poisoned people. My prayers to each of you afflicted by this dangerous chemical.

My Grandfather worked for Lilly years ago, in turn we used a lot of Lilly medications because they were discounted or sometimes free.(Remember the ASA capsule)

As well, my mother-in-law being a diabetic, Lilly has provided her insulin for free since she qualifies for financial assistance.

I know times have seriously changed the drug makers world. Unfortunately, most for the worst.I was taking the Celebrex pain killers and stopped due to the high risk of heart attacks this drug caused.

I do hope everyonr gets a speedy resolution to their cases and mostly. restored health.
mitzi

Fairfield, OH

#11 Sep 6, 2009
Fish Man wrote:
Mitzi, which law firm did you use? Did you have any Medicare or Medicaid liens?
Fishman,I used the Fox/Mulligan law firm with the Garretson firm as special masters...What a crock?
by the way Fishman are you an attorney?
Fish Man

Milton, FL

#12 Sep 6, 2009
Hi Mitzi. To borrow one of Dr. Phil's lines, "I don't mean to brag, but I'm NOT an attorney."

If you still have not received your settlement check, and the Garretson firm is involved, you must be one of the ones who will have a Medicare/Medicaid lien. From what I understand, Garretson is the firm the other firms use to sort out the Medicare/Medicaid liens; that's their specialty.

From what I was told, Garretson's process is painfully slow because they have to coordinate those verfications with the various states in which people live, and the states have been very slow to respond.

If you have been at this for five years, I can't imagine how frustrated you must be!!

Do you know what your settlement amount is yet, and are you satisfied with it?
Daniel Haszard

Pittsfield, ME

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Danny Haszard wrote:
Eli Lilly Zyprexa Claims being Stonewalled.
Eli Lilly has made $38 billion on Zyprexa and it was way oversold and caused diabetes and in some cases sudden death in children and adults.
There are many victims of Lilly's Zyprexa over-prescription scandal.
The drug reps for Eli Lilly had a sales slogan "viva Zyprexa" they wanted to push the $10.00 a pill on everybody from children to old folks in the nursing homes.
There are many victims of Lilly's Zyprexa over-prescription scandal that are still awaiting their just compensation.
Daniel Haszard
[I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID YET]
Eli Lilly Still in default
Claimant

AOL

#14 Aug 30, 2010
Danny Haszard wrote:
Daniel Haszard
You are not alone!!!
Danny Haszard

Pittsfield, ME

#15 Sep 2, 2010
Zyprexa damage Claims Still Unresolved-

Eli Lilly's #1 cash cow Zyprexa drug sale $40 billion dollars has a greater risk of causing type 2 diabetes over the non-user of Zyprexa. So,here we have a conflict of interest that this same company also is a big profiteer of diabetes treatment. The use of powerful antipsychotic drugs has increased in children as young as three years old.

While psychiatrists are being paid by pharmaceutical companies to promote psychiatric drugs, people who are taking the drugs are dying. One in 145 adults died in clinical trials of those taking the antipsychotic drugs Zyprexa.

--- Daniel Haszard Zyprexa whistle-blower victims.com
Daniel Haszard

Pittsfield, ME

#16 Oct 9, 2010
Fish Man wrote:
Hi Mitzi. To borrow one of Dr. Phil's lines, "I don't mean to brag, but I'm NOT an attorney."
If you still have not received your settlement check, and the Garretson firm is involved, you must be one of the ones who will have a Medicare/Medicaid lien. From what I understand, Garretson is the firm the other firms use to sort out the Medicare/Medicaid liens; that's their specialty.
From what I was told, Garretson's process is painfully slow because they have to coordinate those verfications with the various states in which people live, and the states have been very slow to respond.
If you have been at this for five years, I can't imagine how frustrated you must be!!
Do you know what your settlement amount is yet, and are you satisfied with it?
Good to know
Mandy

AOL

#17 Dec 12, 2010
Zyprexa has been toxic to many who have been tricked into taking it

Bangor Maine USA

#20 Dec 24, 2010
http://www.theopenpress.com/...

Eli Lilly Zyprexa Claims Being Stonewalled
The Open Press Daniel Haszard - &#8206;2 hours ago&#8206; December 24, 2010 -- Eli Lilly is making positive PR over their NOW $4 billion Zyprexa damages settlement while dragging their feet paying ...

PRESS RELEASE Christmas Eve Merry to all
Zyprexa victim

Pittsfield, ME

#21 Feb 7, 2011
Danny Haszard wrote:
http://www.theopenpress.com/?a =articles&code=01&id=5 50

Eli Lilly Zyprexa Claims Being Stonewalled
The Open Press Daniel Haszard - December 24, 2010 -- Eli Lilly is making positive PR over their NOW $4 billion Zyprexa damages settlement while dragging their feet paying ...
PRESS RELEASE Christmas Eve Merry to all
Feb 8 2011 still NO resolution for Zyprexa Victims

http://www.theopenpress.com/...

Since: Feb 11

UK

#22 Feb 8, 2011
cymbalta 60mg for sale contact

laptop12 (at) hush (dot) com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Lilly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veritas Genetics draws $30 million in funding (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Icos to announce shareholder vote on Lilly bid (Jan '07) Jan '16 Evenstad 14
News Lilly to acquire Icos for $2 billion (Oct '06) Jan '16 Juan 30
News Lilly accused of price-fixing in Switzerland (Feb '09) Jan '16 Ellerby 17
News Icos leaders to get $68 million from company's ... (Nov '06) Jan '16 Madlem 20
News Eli Lilly: Experimental Alzheimer's drug shows ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 humanspirit 1
News Vivus Drug Helps Men Get Erections in 30 Minute... (Nov '09) Jun '15 Empty 16
More from around the web