Eli Lilly's Evista as cancer-fighter ...

Eli Lilly's Evista as cancer-fighter wins backing

There are 11 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 24, 2007, titled Eli Lilly's Evista as cancer-fighter wins backing. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Eli Lilly and Co. won the backing of a U.S. panel to sell its osteoporosis drug Evista for the prevention of breast cancer in certain groups of women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Peggy Mellish

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2007
This story about Evista proves that if you have enough money, you can buy any endorsement you want. No wonder the taxpayin consumer gets upset with the huge conglomerates and the easily bought Legislature.2690
G-Dog

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 24, 2007
Peggy Mellish wrote:
This story about Evista proves that if you have enough money, you can buy any endorsement you want. No wonder the taxpayin consumer gets upset with the huge conglomerates and the easily bought Legislature.2690
Yeah, Lilly is just a big company with lots of cash. Nothing to offer society </sarcasm>
Peggy, Why don't you try manufacturing medicine that helps people? And that stuff you brew in your meth lab does not count.
lastrep

Columbus, IN

#4 Jul 24, 2007
Peggy Mellish wrote:
But what if it works as a cancer preventive? Isn't that a good tthing? Some people just like to hear themselves complain.
Speedway Resident

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 24, 2007
G-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Lilly is just a big company with lots of cash. Nothing to offer society </sarcasm>
Peggy, Why don't you try manufacturing medicine that helps people? And that stuff you brew in your meth lab does not count.
G-Dog, you could have left out the last sentence. Was that really necessary?
cool

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 24, 2007
It alos helps lower bad cholesteral
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#7 Jul 24, 2007
dr jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you get osteoporosis and breast cancer you friggin idiot and then see how quickly you are to dismiss pharmaceuticals
Well, we know you suffer from being stupid. Didn't take your meds today I see.
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#8 Jul 24, 2007
G-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you didn't take your happy pill today, brainiac. <not sarcasm>
TEST SUBJECT

Duncan, OK

#9 Jul 24, 2007
Peggy Mellish wrote:
DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN PART OF A STUDY TRIAL OF THIS DRUG FOR WOMEM AT HIGH RISK. AS A WOMAN WHERE NEARLY EVERY FEMALE MEMBER OF HER FAMILY HAS HAD OR DIED OF BREAST CANCER I AM GRATEFUL FOR SOMETHING THAN MAY HELP PREVENT THIS HORRIBLE DISEASE. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT DON'T TAKE IT BUT DON'T TRY TO PREVENT SOMEONE ELSE.
Exciter

Grove City, OH

#10 Mar 29, 2010
Right now I'm not wasting money for big pharma companies anymore. I started using http://www.gomedstore.com/prescriptions/evist... to purchase my pills since 6 MOs ago and still using it, better for me, better for my empty pocket as well. Heheh
Elly

New York, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Breast cancer patients are also made susceptible to poor bone health, hence some are being prescribed of osteoporosis drugs as added treatment. While bone drugs like Fosamax have been proven to work in many ageing women, it has also been linked to adverse effects that may stand against its indications. Current information about Fosamax and related issues are featured at http://www.fosamax-lawsuit.net
angelina

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 4, 2013
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Evista) http://trustmedshop.com/order-evista-online-e... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Lilly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veritas Genetics draws $30 million in funding (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Icos to announce shareholder vote on Lilly bid (Jan '07) Jan '16 Evenstad 14
News Lilly to acquire Icos for $2 billion (Oct '06) Jan '16 Juan 30
News Lilly accused of price-fixing in Switzerland (Feb '09) Jan '16 Ellerby 17
News Icos leaders to get $68 million from company's ... (Nov '06) Jan '16 Madlem 20
News Eli Lilly: Experimental Alzheimer's drug shows ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 humanspirit 1
News Vivus Drug Helps Men Get Erections in 30 Minute... (Nov '09) Jun '15 Empty 16
More from around the web