Lululemon Athletica prices IPO of 18....

Lululemon Athletica prices IPO of 18.2M shares at US$18 each

There are 1 comment on the Sympatico Finance story from Jul 27, 2007, titled Lululemon Athletica prices IPO of 18.2M shares at US$18 each. In it, Sympatico Finance reports that:

Topping its recently increased estimate, yoga-wear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc. via Sympatico Finance

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sympatico Finance.

on none

Grimsby, Canada

#1 Aug 10, 2007
Lulu lemon is Canadian,and created in BC. Does that mean Lulu lemon is setting a expensive name for Canadians with everything there doing soon America will see our profits and by lulu lemon but without the profits lulu lemon wont be found interested so do we want our last Canadian product sold we will see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

L 3 Communication Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motives Behind Murder Of FBI Wall Street Inform... (Nov '13) Jul '15 Wake up people 5
News Gibson v. City Municipality of New York 95 RM 9... (Aug '12) Aug '12 fed up 1
News One World Trade Center to Overtake Empire State... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Brandt Hardin 1
News Former Bus Driver For KBR Contractor Faces Chil... (May '08) Feb '11 David the carpenter 9
News Airport scanners to go generic | The Columbus D... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Deprina Crouch 1
News NY Adavances Micro-Stamping Bill - Help Block T... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tory II 3
News Public relations, press release distribution, i... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Brett Whitehead 1
More from around the web