One World Trade Center to Overtake Em...

One World Trade Center to Overtake Empire State Building

There are 1 comment on the The Epoch Times story from Apr 30, 2012, titled One World Trade Center to Overtake Empire State Building. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

The Empire State Building , towers over the Manhattan skyline as the One World Trade Center building , stands downtown on February 13, in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2012
The view from atop of this new building won’t be any clearer for America and the real effects on our society from the original towers being dropped in what is largely considered a False Flag Operation. Under the guise of fighting terrorism, the Patriot Act was adopted WITHOUT public approval or vote just weeks after the events of 9/11. A mere 3 criminal charges of terrorism a year are attributed to this act, which is mainly used for no-knock raids leading to drug-related arrests without proper cause for search and seizure. The laws are simply a means to spy on our own citizens and to detain and torture dissidents without trial or a right to council. You can read much more about living in this Orwellian society of fear and see my visual response to these measures on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/09/li...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

L 3 Communication Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US charges Platinum Partners founder, others wi... Dec '16 oy vey such an ally 1
News Stressed post-election New Yorkers vent on subw... Nov '16 Cry Louder Pansies 1
Motives Behind Murder Of FBI Wall Street Inform... (Nov '13) Jul '15 Wake up people 5
News Gibson v. City Municipality of New York 95 RM 9... (Aug '12) Aug '12 fed up 1
News Former Bus Driver For KBR Contractor Faces Chil... (May '08) Feb '11 David the carpenter 9
News Airport scanners to go generic | The Columbus D... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Deprina Crouch 1
News NY Adavances Micro-Stamping Bill - Help Block T... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tory II 3
More from around the web