Mount Soledad cross case back in court

Mount Soledad cross case back in court

There are 1 comment on the Del Mar Times story from Dec 9, 2009, titled Mount Soledad cross case back in court. In it, Del Mar Times reports that:

The most recent legal skirmish in the 20-year battle over the constitutionality of the Mount Soledad Korean War Memorial cross began Wednesday in Pasadena as a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals heard oral arguments from attorneys on both sides.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Del Mar Times.

Antony Barone Kolenc

Acworth, GA

#1 Dec 11, 2009
As an attorney, I believe the Mount Soledad Cross will ultimately prevail in this case, since it doesn't violate the Constitution. Read my blog entry about the case at http://tonykolenc.blogspot.com/2009/12/anothe... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Jolla Pharmaceutical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scouts' Nude Beach Hike (Feb '15) Feb '17 Hiker Phart 23
News Two murdered at Texas campsite are from Oceanside (Nov '15) Nov '15 James McMillan 1
News Cub Scouts: Nudist beach invaded by young boys ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 nudistpersoalsorg 1
News Magnets attract attention in fight against depr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sheeree 2
News Home Bipolar Disorder Test Causes Stirs (Mar '08) Jan '14 Kitty 2
News Sea lion stench in San Diego: Shooting La Jolla... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ANIMAL LOVER 1
News Bipolar gene test stirs debate (Mar '08) Sep '13 Eric 2
More from around the web