Police: Well-dressed elderly man robs...

Police: Well-dressed elderly man robs Calif. bank

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Sep 12, 2009, titled Police: Well-dressed elderly man robs Calif. bank. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Authorities say a well-dressed elderly man carrying an oxygen tank has robbed a bank in the San Diego suburb of La Jolla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

David

Middletown, PA

#1 Sep 12, 2009
See how tough times are now? But he should be easy to spot unless the tank and all were part of his disguise.
phil chris

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2009
may be he needed money to pay for his medical bills !!!!
Another uninsured american !!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Diego, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2009
I dont know why more people dont rob banks....

The money is insured and the tellers just hand it over.... apparently this guy was unarmed....

If i was a teller, if this guy came to me id just throw the stapler at his face. Yes, I know i would promptly be fired for not following bank policy but these people are a joke.

just say no!
Who

Hammonton, NJ

#4 Sep 13, 2009
Was that Gary Busey???
Who

Hammonton, NJ

#5 Sep 13, 2009
Or Nick Nolte.... Down and Out in Beverly Hills???
Shine On

AOL

#6 Sep 13, 2009
Who wrote:
Or Nick Nolte.... Down and Out in Beverly Hills???
Actually, it was one of those "well dressed" astro-turf un-american teabaggers that
Nancy (the Botox Queen) Pelosi has been ranting about !

Since: Jun 09

San Diego, CA

#7 Sep 13, 2009
Shine On wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it was one of those "well dressed" astro-turf un-american teabaggers that
Nancy (the Botox Queen) Pelosi has been ranting about !
un american eh? in what way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Jolla Pharmaceutical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two murdered at Texas campsite are from Oceanside (Nov '15) Nov '15 James McMillan 1
News Second Doctor Implicated In La Jolla Surgeon's ... (Apr '08) Jul '15 avoidthe biz 42
News Scouts' Nude Beach Hike (Feb '15) Feb '15 DILF 22
News Cub Scouts: Nudist beach invaded by young boys ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 nudistpersoalsorg 1
News Magnets attract attention in fight against depr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sheeree 2
News Home Bipolar Disorder Test Causes Stirs (Mar '08) Jan '14 Kitty 2
News Sea lion stench in San Diego: Shooting La Jolla... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ANIMAL LOVER 1
More from around the web