3 involved in surfer's death back in ...

3 involved in surfer's death back in jail - Hawaii News

There are 25 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Dec 20, 2009, titled 3 involved in surfer's death back in jail - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

SAN DIEGO>> Three men involved in a brawl that killed a Hawaii-born professional surfer in San Diego two years ago are back in jail for probation violations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chinatown Rat

Honolulu, HI

#23 Dec 21, 2009
LEGALIZE PAKALOLO wrote:
Stupid MFers. Feed 'em to da sharks.
No feedum to the chinatown rats, we will gnaw them to death.
the thai kid

Bangkok, Thailand

#24 Dec 22, 2009
classic case of being bullied.....these dirt-bag losers deserve to sit in a hawaiian jail where they will learn what is hell on earth ...... incarceration..........with the hawaiii local prsion population........ merry xmas to all you 2 scum bag californians who killed this surfer you lucky you no get hawaiian justice..
Kolowaka

Honolulu, HI

#25 Dec 22, 2009
I am so sorry but I have not seen a rational comment on this topic after 22 posts. What are you people thinking? From the persons who think that the California inmates should spend their time in Hawaii prisons - are you insane? If a crime is done in Cali, what business is it of ours? And to the people that think we should kill them, it just shows you are as bad as them. These posters are idiots. Happy holidays.
Manapua Belly

AOL

#26 Dec 23, 2009
Losers for life!!!!!!!!
Pukashells

Honolulu, HI

#27 Dec 26, 2009
Chinatown Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
No feedum to the chinatown rats, we will gnaw them to death.
Den wat? Why we goin pilau our rats wit dis kind lolos? Sen dem to halawa so da braddas can take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Jolla Pharmaceutical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scouts' Nude Beach Hike (Feb '15) Feb '17 Hiker Phart 23
News Two murdered at Texas campsite are from Oceanside (Nov '15) Nov '15 James McMillan 1
News Cub Scouts: Nudist beach invaded by young boys ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 nudistpersoalsorg 1
News Magnets attract attention in fight against depr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sheeree 2
News Home Bipolar Disorder Test Causes Stirs (Mar '08) Jan '14 Kitty 2
News Sea lion stench in San Diego: Shooting La Jolla... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ANIMAL LOVER 1
News Bipolar gene test stirs debate (Mar '08) Sep '13 Eric 2
More from around the web