4 men sentenced in surfer's killing

4 men sentenced in surfer's killing

There are 191 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 6, 2008, titled 4 men sentenced in surfer's killing. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

SAN DIEGO Four former high school friends were sentenced to between 90 and 349 days in jail yesterday for their roles in the fatal beating of Kauai-born professional surfer Emery Kauanui, far less time than ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
THATS IT

Indio, CA

#192 May 2, 2009
You have to be kidding me... got away with murder
Rubba Slippa Man

AOL

#193 May 2, 2009
The gay boys all should have gotten life!!!!!!!!
Killa Wiffa

AOL

#194 May 2, 2009
What a bunch of losers!!!!!!!!
Killa Wiffa

AOL

#195 May 2, 2009
Send dem to hell!!!!!!!!
Dear Sohail

San Diego, CA

#196 May 2, 2009
you've got to be kidding. This is not a dating website but I like your style. Good luck, I'm sure you're inbox will be flooded with "only serious" replies!!
Okole Maluna

AOL

#197 May 2, 2009
Send them all to Afghanistan!!!!!!!! They can fight the real enemy. What a bunch of dorks!!!!!!!!
dameon

Redding, CA

#198 Nov 27, 2011
seth is getting penetrated in the crapper right now
Nona

Clovis, CA

#199 Nov 28, 2011
jaz wrote:
Imagine these admitted murderers will be on the loose in a few months.
Very scary!
THESE MURDERERS SHOULD BE SCARED! BETTER STAY ON THE MAINLAND, COWARDS!
outraged citizen

San Diego, CA

#200 Nov 28, 2011
This mans life wasn't even worth a year in jail? These little punks should be doing hard time in state prison. Bunch of spoiled little punks, it took 4 of them, to go to his house and kill him. This judge should be removed from the bench.
Green Beret

Springfield, MO

#201 Nov 29, 2011
Karen Gilmore wrote:
Outrageous, California has one of the worst judicial systems in the country. Seems like anyone can get away with murder, if they have enough money or come from the right town.
I agree.
Raspberry beret

Chula Vista, CA

#202 Dec 1, 2011
Green Beret wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
I think I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Jolla Pharmaceutical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two murdered at Texas campsite are from Oceanside (Nov '15) Nov '15 James McMillan 1
News Second Doctor Implicated In La Jolla Surgeon's ... (Apr '08) Jul '15 avoidthe biz 42
News Scouts' Nude Beach Hike (Feb '15) Feb '15 DILF 22
News Cub Scouts: Nudist beach invaded by young boys ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 nudistpersoalsorg 1
News Magnets attract attention in fight against depr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sheeree 2
News Home Bipolar Disorder Test Causes Stirs (Mar '08) Jan '14 Kitty 2
News Sea lion stench in San Diego: Shooting La Jolla... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ANIMAL LOVER 1
More from around the web