Mitt Romney wants to expand his $12M ...

Mitt Romney wants to expand his $12M California mansion

There are 79 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Aug 22, 2011, titled Mitt Romney wants to expand his $12M California mansion. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney wants to nearly quadruple the size of his $12 million oceanfront mansion in La Jolla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Love this story.

The self-descirbed "unemployed" Willard The Rat Romney, is demolishing his tiny 3000 sq foot beach "cottage" and is replacing it with an 11,000 square foot mansion, citing his need for "more space" for his seven kids and 55 grandchildren- just can't keep those unemployed leeches on society from breeding, apparently.

Romney's idea of a jobs bill.

LOL!!!
alt-shift-del

Camarillo, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2011
will all the wives have their own room ?
five-one

Tampa, FL

#3 Aug 22, 2011
So what?al(bore)gore has about five huge mansions around the world that all together give off a bigger carbon foot print than Luxembourg.
Banshee

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Obama vacationing while the rest of America suffers.

Is Obama at his HOME, like George Bush was, or is Obama VACATIONING.

Obama rarely goes back to his home in Illinois.

It's vacation, vacation, vacation and Michelle with her flitting around costs taxpayers plenty of money.

YOU suffer while Obama vacations.

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#5 Aug 23, 2011
Banshee wrote:
Obama vacationing while the rest of America suffers.
Is Obama at his HOME, like George Bush was, or is Obama VACATIONING.
Obama rarely goes back to his home in Illinois.
It's vacation, vacation, vacation and Michelle with her flitting around costs taxpayers plenty of money.
YOU suffer while Obama vacations.
I know, I know, and you were so hard on Bush, too, when he vacationed more times than all US presindents combined.

By this time in Bush's term he had vacationed twice as much as Obama.

But I do remember how "fair and balanced" you were back then excoriating Bush for being such a lazy POTUS.

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#6 Aug 23, 2011
alt-shift-del wrote:
will all the wives have their own room ?
I think that's how it works with plural marriages such as Romney's .

Inconvenient Truth

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
He only has pne wife you stupid welfare bitch. More lies from the left. What he does with his money is his bussiness. Youare jusr pissed because all you can make pimpin yourself in what 10 dollars a week.BYW I don't see you bitchin about all the welfare mammas and there 10 baby daddies out there.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my down to outright lies now........Soros will be proud.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Aug 23, 2011
Will he get permission from Streisand to make modifications to his house? Doesn't she control the beach there?

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#10 Aug 23, 2011
The new White House West.
want to move

Winter Springs, FL

#11 Aug 23, 2011
It's his money and his house and in America he can do what he wants with both of them. It's not costing the taxpayers anything and yes it will give tradesmen some work desperately needed out in CA.

Do you beotch about what rich Democrat do with their money and how much they have and have made in a bad economy?

More political BS.

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2010/08...
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Aug 23, 2011
There is a Mormon prediction that claims at the end of the world, there will be a Mormon president of the USA. Will Romney work toward creating the end of the world?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#14 Aug 23, 2011
The Mormon church is a cult that believes men like Mitt Romney become Gods only if they have enough wives and children on earth. With his wives, 7 kids and 55 grand kids....looks like God Romney is going to get his wings after all.

But he'll never become president. Never. The Xtian fundies won't let him.
Mice and Men

Sherrard, IL

#15 Aug 23, 2011
Wake up USA wrote:
The new White House West.
MY thoughts Exactly........But, you know the old saying........" The Plans of Mice and Men often go awry."

Paris

#16 Aug 23, 2011
want to move wrote:
It's his money and his house and in America he can do what he wants with both of them. It's not costing the taxpayers anything and yes it will give tradesmen some work desperately needed out in CA.
Do you beotch about what rich Democrat do with their money and how much they have and have made in a bad economy?
More political BS.
http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2010/08...
a convert, way to go swampmudd.

Paris

#17 Aug 23, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
The Mormon church is a cult that believes men like Mitt Romney become Gods only if they have enough wives and children on earth. With his wives, 7 kids and 55 grand kids....looks like God Romney is going to get his wings after all.
But he'll never become president. Never. The Xtian fundies won't let him.
Sure, just like the three already holding office.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#18 Aug 23, 2011
Mice and Men wrote:
<quoted text> MY thoughts Exactly........But, you know the old saying........" The Plans of Mice and Men often go awry."
At least he is creating some jobs in Kalifornia with his stimulus building. I wonder if Jerry Brown or Obama will take credit for creating these jobs.

Paris

#19 Aug 23, 2011
VIDEO: Obama Takes Quake Call on Links...
yeah, know what ya mean........it knocked my birdie put off line......damn the luck, oh uh uh uh oh is the White House still there, if not I can just live here......it's only $50,000 a week.
Tired of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Aug 23, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
Love this story.
The self-descirbed "unemployed" Willard The Rat Romney, is demolishing his tiny 3000 sq foot beach "cottage" and is replacing it with an 11,000 square foot mansion, citing his need for "more space" for his seven kids and 55 grandchildren- just can't keep those unemployed leeches on society from breeding, apparently.
Romney's idea of a jobs bill.
LOL!!!
Thats the Rethuglicans way first they divide the country by allowing the poor white trash to raise up a group called teabaggers, then they disrespect our president and point blank tell him what they will or won't do, then they raise taxes to continue their rich lifestyles and then tell the media to cry we are broke, cut the poor and senior citizens because they feel our country is over populated. So start by cutting back anything that does not effect them!
Tired of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 23, 2011
Ask any Rethuglican what their views or plan for America is?

You will never get a concrete answer? Rick Perry disrespecting our president he is govenor over the largest state in the union and over 75% of his working pop that he like to brag about don't have any insurance, seniors and children literally are dieing but I bet his family and his pockets are heavy lined. Palin she keeps conning the lower class whites with her rebellious talk and could not even remain in her position when the heat got turned up in Alaska, pity what would happen if she should become president? Oops their goes the neighborhood. And Gays don't stand a chance with Bachman, your dog will get better treatment and CNN wonders why nobody is clapping for the Rethuglican party?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Jolla Pharmaceutical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scouts' Nude Beach Hike (Feb '15) Feb '17 Hiker Phart 23
News Two murdered at Texas campsite are from Oceanside (Nov '15) Nov '15 James McMillan 1
News Cub Scouts: Nudist beach invaded by young boys ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 nudistpersoalsorg 1
News Magnets attract attention in fight against depr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sheeree 2
News Home Bipolar Disorder Test Causes Stirs (Mar '08) Jan '14 Kitty 2
News Sea lion stench in San Diego: Shooting La Jolla... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ANIMAL LOVER 1
News Bipolar gene test stirs debate (Mar '08) Sep '13 Eric 2
More from around the web