Online Dish: Charlie Sheen Waves Mach...

Online Dish: Charlie Sheen Waves Machete and Celebrates Firing with New Rants

There are 2 comments on the SuperstationWGN.com TV story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Online Dish: Charlie Sheen Waves Machete and Celebrates Firing with New Rants. In it, SuperstationWGN.com TV reports that:

The downward spiral of Charlie Sheen continues in front of our very eyes. Yesterday, Sheen was fired by CBS and Warner Bros.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SuperstationWGN.com TV.

nancy

Carlinville, IL

#1 Mar 8, 2011
He beats helpless woman is that something to cheer about?
Leah

Snoqualmie, WA

#2 Mar 8, 2011
He Is Mentally Ill .
I Hope His parents Get Him Into a Facility That Can Deal With His Drug Fueled Behavior.

His Actions Are Not That Of A Sane Person.

At One Time Kelly Preston Was His Girl Friend.
(John Travolta's Wife )
Charlie SHOT Her In The Arm.

He's a Ticking Time Bomb and Very Dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Nation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Vegas Shooting Victim Sues Stephen Paddock ... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Vegas Truth 12
News Family of Las Vegas victim 'wants answers,' law... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Archangel Michael 1
News Route 91 Harvest Festival: Organizers Issue Sta... (Oct '17) Oct '17 TMZ 2 1
News Concert promoter Live Nation responds to the de... (Oct '17) Oct '17 TMZ 2 1
News Texas, Nevada Firms File Suit for Student Hit b... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Laws eye 1
Boycott Live Nation! (Jun '17) Jun '17 Boycott live Nation 1
Are there any websites out there that deal with... (Sep '15) Sep '15 metalhead324 1