Help! Children's kitchen playset

Help! Children's kitchen playset

Posted in the Little Tikes Forum

Colleen

Springfield, MO

#1 Sep 12, 2013
I am trying to find the brand name/play house name of a kitchen-like plastic playhouse that I had as a kid. This toy had a red heart roof piece that could be taken off, 4 horizontal green shutters (each shutter had a single heart hallowed out in the middle), a yellow rotary telephone attached upright on one wall, a yellow dropleaf table (engraved to look like a wooden picnic table) on the outside wall, and two red swivel flattop stools on each end of the outside wall next to the yellow dropleaf table. The playhouse was set up in the shape of a "T" and did not have 4 walls.

If pictures would be more helpful, I have them and can email them to you.

To my best guess, it was produced in the 80s or early 90s. I have looked everywhere for this piece and tried umpteen hundred different Google searches and eBay searches; all of which have been unsuccessful. I have contacted Fisher Price, Playskool, Step2, Kidkraft, American Plastics, and Little Tikes; none of them recognize this product. I have never seen one like it since I had mine, and it's almost like it never existed based on my luck finding it. I am hoping you can help me find this wonderful piece of my childhood somewhere out there. Any leads would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Colleen McCotter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Tikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not hapoy with my cozy truck Jul '17 Vicki 1
Little tikes fun in the sun tent Jun '17 Stannard2 1
Little adventure mountain (Jul '16) Jul '16 Eirerose 1
News Jessica Simpson's Adorable Mini Car Racers (Jun '14) Oct '14 tara 3
Little Tikes Swing and Slide Review Website (Jul '14) Jul '14 tikesswingslide 1
News Fire investigated at Little Tikes in HudsonFire... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Donna 5
More from around the web