'Nothing changing' at Woodbury Lakes,...

'Nothing changing' at Woodbury Lakes, shopping center's new own...

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 29, 2009, titled 'Nothing changing' at Woodbury Lakes, shopping center's new own.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Woodbury Lakes, like other shopping centers, has been hard hit by the recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mr R

Hudson, WI

#1 Sep 29, 2009
The Mrs likes to go there and heckle the conservatives while they shop. She does it under her breath in typical MN Nice (passive aggressive) fashion.

Glad it's staying open...gets her out of the house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linens N Things Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Char-Broil Premium 50,000 BTU Stainless Steel G... (Jun '07) Jan '12 Kristie 6
News Char-Broil 4 Burner Designer Series Stainless S... (May '08) Jan '12 Aimee 7
News Staples coming to 20th Street Chico shopping ce... (Aug '10) Aug '10 tjtdjtyj 1
News Bed Bath & Beyond debut draws Gateway shoppers (Nov '09) Jun '10 SpeakEZ 19
News Linens 'n Things going out of business (Oct '08) Jun '10 Get me outta here 90
News El Paso Chile's finance plan advances (Feb '09) May '10 victor 5
News Hhgregg to open Saturday (Apr '10) Apr '10 drew pfafflin 2
More from around the web