El Paso Chile's finance plan advances

El Paso Chile's finance plan advances

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 5, 2009, titled El Paso Chile's finance plan advances. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

El Paso Chile Co. and its sister company, Desert Pepper Trading Co., have reached a tentative agreement with its food manufacturer over issues tied to the companies' Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization -- an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

John

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Hmmm...maybe if Park Kerr weren't renting the top floor of the Camino Real things would be better for the company?
Rump Ranger

AOL

#2 Feb 5, 2009
Is riding herd at the Camino Real?
NYC girl

Brownsville, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2009
Yeah how bout their family trip to Egypt after they slapped their employees with layoffs two days before Thanksgiving!
These people (Norma, Monica, Parky) are finally getting what they deserve!
NYC girl

Brownsville, TX

#4 Feb 13, 2009
John wrote:
Hmmm...maybe if Park Kerr weren't renting the top floor of the Camino Real things would be better for the company?
I second that!
victor

El Paso, TX

#5 May 5, 2010
NYC girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that!
Park Kerr and family are ROTTON human beings! Nobody who has ever worked for that company has ever left on good terms. They have cheated and screwed so many people in El Paso and they lived way over their means buying mercedes and flyiing first class everywhere while paying heir employees minimum wage. Park Kerr passed himself off as straight when everyone knew the guy was GAY!! I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being gay but just admit it dude! Park Kerr is a pathetic piece of shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linens N Things Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Popular Lexington Store To Close (Oct '08) Nov 29 Ukraps 8
News Char-Broil Premium 50,000 BTU Stainless Steel G... (Jun '07) Jan '12 Kristie 6
News Char-Broil 4 Burner Designer Series Stainless S... (May '08) Jan '12 Aimee 7
News Staples coming to 20th Street Chico shopping ce... (Aug '10) Aug '10 tjtdjtyj 1
News Bed Bath & Beyond debut draws Gateway shoppers (Nov '09) Jun '10 SpeakEZ 19
News Linens 'n Things going out of business (Oct '08) Jun '10 Get me outta here 90
News Hhgregg to open Saturday (Apr '10) Apr '10 drew pfafflin 2
More from around the web