Erectile Dysfunction and Sex After Pr...

Erectile Dysfunction and Sex After Prostate Cancer

There are 3 comments on the GlobeNewswire story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Erectile Dysfunction and Sex After Prostate Cancer. In it, GlobeNewswire reports that:

Robotic prostate surgery and ED medication can optimize an enjoyable return to sex after prostate cancer, says expert, David Samadi, MD Dr. Samadi is the Chairman of Urology and Chief of Robotic Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GlobeNewswire.

loti

Europe

#1 Oct 13, 2013
39 m bottom skype lman_992000
Speak

Tokyo, Japan

#2 Oct 20, 2013
This ed medication from http://goo.gl/aOwfiH allowed me to experience multiple erections and orgasm within 2 hours for first time since in my 30's. Wife is pleased with the results!
Kellen

London, UK

#26 Jun 23, 2014
According to the latest testimonials drafted with attention by thousands of satisfied users, it seems that Vigaplus from 911ALL .COM ( http://goo.gl/u3Hg1e ) works fast and very well. The treatment helps men achieve enhance their sexual potency during intercourse or any other activity. Once you begin using this ED solution you will start a concrete journey towards sexual fulfilmen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenox Hill Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
besoin d'aide May '15 rababelhadj 3
News Health bills can hide 'drive-by' costs (Sep '14) Oct '14 The Sensible 1 6
News Prostate Cancer: Watch and Wait or Ignore and W... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ERIC 1
News Dad stopped from seeing premature twins by Beyo... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Wilma Fingerdu 22
News Brooklyn father lashes out over Beyonce and Jay... (Jan '12) Jan '12 POMPANO BEACH GAIL 1
News UPDATED: Hospital Accused of Favoring Beyonce O... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web