lending tree complaints
stockmal rip off

Naugatuck, CT

#1 Jan 2, 2011
I feel scammed by lending tree .i received an advertising letter from lending tree stating i could refinance my home for 30 year fix interest rate of 4.355 i gave lending tree a call and talked to someone who stated their name was jay . jay stated that the interest rate were climbing and that he may still be able to get the 4.35%. he also stated tat the interest was going up to lock in i deposit $600. a lock agreement.the house value was based on the average of two bank foreclosure within 1 mile from my house lending tree denied my loan based on appraised value of home was less that stated value i was totally scammed i bought this house ten years ago when prices were relately low anyone wishing to use my testimony in a class action suit or need me to testify in court please send me an e- mail and i will be glad to help this type of rip needs to be stopped!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LendingTree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ripped off (Jul '11) Jul '11 lending tree 1
News New Loyalty, Incentive, Rewards Company, LoyalN... (Jan '11) Jan '11 royalscrew 1
stockmal appraisal (Jan '11) Jan '11 rip off 1
in connecticut (Jan '11) Jan '11 stockmal rip off 1
Unacceptabled loan lending tree (Jan '11) Jan '11 stockmal rip off 1
got scammed (Jan '11) Jan '11 stockmal rip off 1
@homebasedtop: Refinance Mortgage Rates | Lendi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 lending tree stoc... 1
More from around the web