Leggett and Platt closes Whittier man...

Leggett and Platt closes Whittier manufacturing plant, may sell...

There are 3 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Leggett and Platt closes Whittier manufacturing plant, may sell.... In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

The Leggett and Platt manufacturing plant here has closed and the company is putting two buildings on 20 acres up for sale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Jim

Whittier, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2009
Way to go whittier and especially kalifornia. I'm sure the air will be cleaner and traffic congestion will get worse. Oh and the tax base will be better supported by empty lots and fewer jobs.
Right on.
Black Clock

Whittier, CA

#2 Jun 6, 2009
I rather see a costco go up than another Target.
N C Wines are better

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2009
I see Ethan Allen is closing a plant in Chino. Who would want to manufacture anything in Cali. It has to be the most business unfriendly state in the union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leggett and Platt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leggett & Platt promotes two locals (Jun '06) Jul '14 so are 11
News Leggett & Platt Inco Given "Neutral" Rating at ... (May '13) Jul '13 same 2
troubles with remote and controller (Apr '12) Apr '12 Joe 1
News Leggett & Platt donates $100,000 to shelter hel... (Mar '12) Mar '12 I know 1
News No-Sag plant achieves EFEC environmental standard (Nov '11) Nov '11 SD Office Furniture 1
News Top After Market NYSE Losers (Oct '11) Oct '11 Justo 1
News Midwest CEO Says Too Early for Hiring (Jul '11) Jul '11 no wonder 1
More from around the web