Hamilton, OH

#3 Jun 9, 2009
doubtful are plant makes it into 2010.
Sidney IAC

Southfield, MI

#4 Jun 9, 2009
Chinner wrote:
doubtful are plant makes it into 2010.
You can thank Brent and his bag boys. His "solidarity" with King and Gettlefinger are going to force the company to close this plant. Don't worry Brent, we know you already have a job lined up in Detroit when this is all over, but what about the rest of us?
IAC Sidney

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jun 10, 2009
who gives a f$#k about you
Sidney IAC

Southfield, MI

#6 Jun 10, 2009
Thanks Brent. That's what I thought.
Guess What

Wapakoneta, OH

#7 Jun 10, 2009
S.O.S.
Sidney IAC

Southfield, MI

#8 Jun 10, 2009
Guess What wrote:
S.O.S.
SOS = Sh*t on Sidney?
Guess What

Wapakoneta, OH

#9 Jun 10, 2009
W T F
Sidney IAC

Southfield, MI

#10 Jun 11, 2009
Guess What wrote:
W T F
WTF = Work to Freemont?
Guess What

Wapakoneta, OH

#11 Jun 11, 2009
Word
Sidney

Rushsylvania, OH

#12 Jun 11, 2009
are we playing word games?
Need4Greed

Hamilton, OH

#13 Jun 24, 2009
Hold the line Sidney
kept on doing nothing! that is the way to win new work in the Plant and kept it from Closing.
sad4all

Sidney, OH

#14 Jun 26, 2009
I used to get on here everyday, looking for news about all of the IAC plants. Looking for useful information. Something to let me know what was going on with all my IAC brothers & sisters. Hoping that by coming together, we could all share information, that would keep us all in the know. But this forum has changed now, and I no longer check it everyday. There are a few who post, that are trying to be helpful, but are always shot down by someone. Trying to make them look dumb or berating them for giving useful information. They're just trying to let the rest of us know, what is going on in their plants. Yes, I already know, if I don't like it, don't read it. So, don't send your negative comments!I've read enough of them on here already. Life is short, lets not be bitter, just GRATEFUL!!! I know there are alot of people who have lost their jobs on here, and that's where their pain is coming from. Yes, you have the right to voice your concerns and complaints, but lets not attack those, who are trying to keep us informed. PEACE TO ALL and HAVE FAITH!

FAITH is being sure of what you hope for, And certain of what you do not see!
FK OFF

Hamilton, OH

#15 Jun 26, 2009
FK OFF ASZHOLE
sad4all wrote:
I used to get on here everyday, looking for news about all of the IAC plants. Looking for useful information. Something to let me know what was going on with all my IAC brothers & sisters. Hoping that by coming together, we could all share information, that would keep us all in the know. But this forum has changed now, and I no longer check it everyday. There are a few who post, that are trying to be helpful, but are always shot down by someone. Trying to make them look dumb or berating them for giving useful information. They're just trying to let the rest of us know, what is going on in their plants. Yes, I already know, if I don't like it, don't read it. So, don't send your negative comments!I've read enough of them on here already. Life is short, lets not be bitter, just GRATEFUL!!! I know there are alot of people who have lost their jobs on here, and that's where their pain is coming from. Yes, you have the right to voice your concerns and complaints, but lets not attack those, who are trying to keep us informed. PEACE TO ALL and HAVE FAITH!
FAITH is being sure of what you hope for, And certain of what you do not see!
Need4Greed

Hamilton, OH

#16 Jun 29, 2009
Sidney Plant was full at one time:
FullOf ass licks who just want to rat on the others or get into everyone eles business, never content to just work and go home but always needed to be barking about there co-workers, or the union, just always anyone but them, now they are either OUT or Going Down! So GOOD for them and theirs..
FK OFF wrote:
FK OFF ASZHOLE
<quoted text>
Fk OFF

Hamilton, OH

#18 Jun 29, 2009
u got canned, huh, lol
Need4Greed wrote:
Sidney Plant was full at one time:
FullOf ass licks who just want to rat on the others or get into everyone eles business, never content to just work and go home but always needed to be barking about there co-workers, or the union, just always anyone but them, now they are either OUT or Going Down! So GOOD for them and theirs..
<quoted text>
OUA812

Hamilton, OH

#19 Jul 1, 2009
If your in favor of a party for UAW #2391 show up at the Aug. monthly meeting why let the Ex. board spent all the money on themselves.
pdiddy

Hamilton, OH

#20 Jul 9, 2009
Hey, OT for all the workers who want it at Sidney IAC, sorry to all those suckers laid off :(
guess ur years of union dues was well spent!
I love 48 & 52 hr paychecks kept them coming!
luv ya Brent & Ron you 2 are the best of the UAW.
who cares

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Jul 9, 2009
lol maybe all the overtime is to build up the banks.. so you better be "banking" all your overtime, it will disappear just like sidney IAC will.. good luck sucka'sssssss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lear Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lear Ajax (Jan '08) 8 hr Pete 2,918
Is Lonnie Holmquist on the level or....? Apr 16 DownSouth 2
IAC has a new Drug Testing Policy (Apr '07) Apr 13 DownSouth 19
profit sharing Apr 12 ? 1
hiring process Dec '14 bob 2
News Lear Announces $325 Million Senior Notes Offering (Mar '14) Dec '14 bob 3
Kitchner (Nov '06) Nov '14 Outsiders 1,835
More from around the web