Sidney IAC
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Oh No

Hamilton, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2009
It looks like the axe has fallen, oh what chaos lies ahead, Sidney, may you R.I.P.
Irritated

Hampton, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2009
Oh No wrote:
It looks like the axe has fallen, oh what chaos lies ahead, Sidney, may you R.I.P.
Are they closing your plant???
elvis

Loveland, OH

#3 Dec 15, 2009
Oh No wrote:
Where did you hear this bull s*#t at? There was not one word spoken today about the so called axe falling as you put it. Stop playing with peoples emotions and fears. I'm sure it will hurt bad enough when it comes true. Stop speading rumors and causing chaos

Since: Feb 07

Clyde, OH

#4 Dec 16, 2009
Oh No wrote:
Just another wake-n-bake bonehead remark. Springer musta been a rerun...lol.
Randy

Hamilton, OH

#5 Dec 16, 2009
You got a coment about everything, always negitive, never trying to help, you should try to become a better person Jeff.
your friend Randy
Jeff Swallow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another wake-n-bake bonehead remark. Springer musta been a rerun...lol.

Since: Feb 07

Clyde, OH

#6 Dec 17, 2009
Randy wrote:
You got a coment about everything, always negitive, never trying to help, you should try to become a better person Jeff.
your friend Randy
<quoted text>
You thought MY comment was negative?!?! Did you bother to read what I replied to? If you really are Randy, you should be tired of hearing B.S. about your plant closing. I'm about to start my third semester of my degree program, so I don't really have a concern one way or the other.
walkin tall

Loveland, OH

#7 Dec 17, 2009
Jeff Swallow wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought MY comment was negative?!?! Did you bother to read what I replied to? If you really are Randy, you should be tired of hearing B.S. about your plant closing. I'm about to start my third semester of my degree program, so I don't really have a concern one way or the other.
it's not randy he is out of town all week. probably scott w. again
Randy

Hamilton, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2009
I'm Randy,maybe not the same one your thinking of, but I am Randy, and wait til after the first of the year.
walkin tall wrote:
<quoted text>it's not randy he is out of town all week. probably scott w. again
walkin tall

Loveland, OH

#9 Dec 23, 2009
Randy wrote:
I'm Randy,maybe not the same one your thinking of, but I am Randy, and wait til after the first of the year.
<quoted text>
Oh yea wait till after the first of the year. I can hardly wait! Here it comes another rumor.
dekcuf tog eh

Hamilton, OH

#10 Dec 25, 2009
go to the warn hompage and look at all the lay offs starting at the end of the month and the beginning of next year, and wait and see.IAC is going by,by
walkin tall wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea wait till after the first of the year. I can hardly wait! Here it comes another rumor.
walkin tall

Loveland, OH

#11 Dec 26, 2009
dekcuf tog eh wrote:
go to the warn hompage and look at all the lay offs starting at the end of the month and the beginning of next year, and wait and see.IAC is going by,by
<quoted text>
I am familiar with The Warn Homepage! It only list the notice's of layoff's and plant closers received from the employers, To the state of Ohio. It does not list any future ones, until they receive a notice from the employer.So why do you want to get on here and get people all fired up with false information and RUMORS?
dekcuf tog eh

Hamilton, OH

#12 Dec 26, 2009
no false info, are rumors, I said look at how many people are losing their jobs this month and next,I'm from Detroit, and their are IAC plants closings up here, and I'm hearing they are closing Ohio and Indiana plants after the first of the year, if your so sure your plant is not one, don't worrie about it.
Scott

Loveland, OH

#13 Dec 26, 2009
dekcuf tog eh wrote:
no false info, are rumors, I said look at how many people are losing their jobs this month and next,I'm from Detroit, and their are IAC plants closings up here, and I'm hearing they are closing Ohio and Indiana plants after the first of the year, if your so sure your plant is not one, don't worrie about it.
You made a reference to the Warn Act homepage. And like I said they do not make predictions on plant closing next month, like you are. And your from Detroit! Then why does all your previous post have your internet provider as being from Sidney,Ohio???? Next you'll be saying your home for the holiday. Visiting relatives in Sidney. I don't know if Sidney is one of the plants or not that may close. If it is so be it! I only worry about the things that I can change. Life will go on.
dekcuf tog eh

Hamilton, OH

#14 Dec 27, 2009
Dam are you retarded, look at the warn page and see how many people are losing their jobs, no one said anything about your job on the warn page.......Yet.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You made a reference to the Warn Act homepage. And like I said they do not make predictions on plant closing next month, like you are. And your from Detroit! Then why does all your previous post have your internet provider as being from Sidney,Ohio???? Next you'll be saying your home for the holiday. Visiting relatives in Sidney. I don't know if Sidney is one of the plants or not that may close. If it is so be it! I only worry about the things that I can change. Life will go on.
Scott

Loveland, OH

#15 Dec 27, 2009
dekcuf tog eh wrote:
Dam are you retarded, look at the warn page and see how many people are losing their jobs, no one said anything about your job on the warn page.......Yet.
<quoted text>
Your the dam retard you stupid piece of s*#t. Your the one that made a referrence to IAC goinng by by ( on 12-25-09).
dekcuf tog eh

Hamilton, OH

#16 Dec 30, 2009
I said IAC is going by by, but I never said it was on the warn page, retard
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Your the dam retard you stupid piece of s*#t. Your the one that made a referrence to IAC goinng by by ( on 12-25-09).
loser

Loveland, OH

#17 Dec 31, 2009
dekcuf tog eh wrote:
I said IAC is going by by, but I never said it was on the warn page, retard
<quoted text>
Hey dekcuf tog eh if your from detroit should nt u be heading back the holidays are over.
dekcuf tog eh

Hamilton, OH

#18 Dec 31, 2009
I live here, I'm from Detroit, dam tards, don't hate me cause your life suks
loser wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dekcuf tog eh if your from detroit should nt u be heading back the holidays are over.
RENO

Hamilton, OH

#19 Jan 7, 2010
How ois everyone doing ?
hope all is well
who is the low man at Sidney now ?
whats the latest ?
On Vacation

Loveland, OH

#20 Jan 7, 2010
RENO wrote:
How ois everyone doing ?
hope all is well
who is the low man at Sidney now ?
whats the latest ?
They are currently taking equipment out of the plant. The future of I.A.C. in Sidney does not look good. But maybe some how it will make it. We can't see the whole picture. Just what is going on in our plant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lear Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitby (Mar '07) May '17 Lear ajax 1090 1,483
IAC Greencastle (Jan '08) Mar '17 The Big O 597
Alma IAC News (Mar '11) Oct '16 inmate 3
lear roscommon closing (Jun '09) Feb '16 Just say no 22
IAC Wauseon (Apr '09) Jan '16 Extension 1,312
Mendon, IAC (Dec '15) Dec '15 Diamonddeb 1
Kitchner (Nov '06) Dec '15 richard wippich 1,847
strasburg iac (Nov '08) Feb '13 MENDON POLITICS 1,220
More from around the web