Local Company Helps to Rescue Miners in Chile

There are 7 comments on the Fox4KC story from Oct 11, 2010, titled Local Company Helps to Rescue Miners in Chile. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A metro company is being praised for its work in a rescue that's been watched around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

michael

Lewiston, ID

#1 Oct 11, 2010
gay
Delaneyland

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2010
You guys are the best. Not only do you work for our boys at war, but you rescue folks trapped underground. I worked directional in the '70s and "80s, but I'm sure the technology has gone far. I remember Mannell collars, nickel stem...yup, I'm old.

May god bless you all.
emmy

Tanzania, United Republic of

#3 Oct 12, 2010
God,is great.all will be safe.
fatman

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2010
It is about time we got some goods news from the news. Hope this continues to go well and no lives are lost. Fantastic job done by these folks thus far.
Me again

Columbia, MO

#5 Oct 12, 2010
We are praying for you and those down there. May God hold everyone together and his will be done.
God is in charge of miracles!
Deborah

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2010
michael wrote:
gay
don't leave childish comments on here. you have no heart
Deborah

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Oct 13, 2010
God has His hands on these folks. Wonderful job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layne Christensen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no team in layne Christensen (Nov '14) Nov '14 mike 1
raises (May '13) May '13 richard 1
News Layne Christensen Expands Specialty Work Capabi... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Jeremy 1
layne (May '06) May '06 RICHARD 1
More from around the web