FDAa OEa OEa OEa OEwilla OEa OEa OEa ...

FDAa OEa OEa OEa OEwilla OEa OEa OEa OEallowa OEa OEa OEa OEcheapera OEa OEa OEa OEversiona OEa O...

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 31, 2011, titled FDAa OEa OEa OEa OEwilla OEa OEa OEa OEallowa OEa OEa OEa OEcheapera OEa OEa OEa OEversiona OEa O.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Food and Drug Administration overturned a drug company's claim that pharmacies can no longer produce less-expensive versions of a drug long used to reduce the risk that women will give birth prematurely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Paul Not Paublo

Bowling Green, OH

#1 Mar 31, 2011
I voted for Sen. Brown, and I believe this is the frist time I have agreed with him on any thing he has done. His flying to Washington to vote for a bill he had not read, put him in a never vote for him again catagory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KV Pharmaceutical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest of Pharma Executive on Federal Kickback ... (Nov '15) May '16 BIG SUGAR 2
News KV Pharmaceutical Goes After the FDA, Again (Mar '13) Mar '13 Christine 1
News KV Pharmaceutical's Q4 loss more than 7 times t... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Katarina 3
News Drugmaker halves price of drug to stop preterm ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 mike 1
News $10 preemie preventive now $1,500 (Mar '11) Apr '11 JTY 55
News Klobuchar, Brown call for federal investigation... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mike Mar 2
News Preemie Preventive Jumps From $10 To $1,500 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mike Mar 12
More from around the web