Kubota B20
Tel Hai Mike

Shelbyville, IN

#1 Aug 1, 2008
2 questions on my Kubota B20.

1. Is there an easy way to replace the fan drive belt? I had one heck of a time getting it on with the drive shaft for the hydraulic pump in the way. I couldn't even fully remove the shaft connecting the main pulley and the hydraulic pump, I just barely squeezed the belt around the shaft to get it on the main pulley.

2. What would I need to check if I am unable to turn the tractor off with the key. I can start it, but I have to gun it with the breaks on to stall it. Not good for the tractor, I'm sure.

Thanks!

Overland Park, KS

#2 Mar 13, 2009
Tel Hai Mike wrote:
2 questions on my Kubota B20.
1. Is there an easy way to replace the fan drive belt? I had one heck of a time getting it on with the drive shaft for the hydraulic pump in the way. I couldn't even fully remove the shaft connecting the main pulley and the hydraulic pump, I just barely squeezed the belt around the shaft to get it on the main pulley.
2. What would I need to check if I am unable to turn the tractor off with the key. I can start it, but I have to gun it with the breaks on to stall it. Not good for the tractor, I'm sure.
Thanks!
1 dont know
2 pull the red fuel knob on the lower right of the dash/gauge cluster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kubota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LADWP Tests Earthquake Resistant Water Pipes (Nov '14) Nov '14 Peter 1
News Kubota Chairman Says Company Is Ready To Acquir... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Concerned Citizen 6
News Nikkei Index in Tokyo Rises (Apr '08) Apr '08 omg 1
More from around the web