Police arrest man for posing as an of...

Police arrest man for posing as an officer

There are 34 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Police arrest man for posing as an officer. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

Whether you know it or not, you were the big winner in a case decided Wednesday by the Ohio Supreme... CHILLICOTHE - Chillicothe Police have arrested a Hawthorne Road man believed to have been impersonating a police officer over the past few weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DWhite Howerd

New Albany, OH

#24 Mar 16, 2012
respectful one wrote:
i agree some of them kids are just out looking for trouble but were not all bad there's a group of us that hang out away from the big group and chill and talk we dont drink, smoke, rev our trucks, do burn outs, or race we just talk about the work week or plan weekend trips or just talk about our past/future plans or our trucks wall-marts a central point for us and we always go in and get drinks and a snack before setting in our trucks. hell the cops even tell us hey were srry the asses got us called out here but you guys just go to kmart or something then they come to kmart and even chill with us. and im srry to say but you guys think its bad now wait till summer time hits theres gona be way more ppl there
do you feel safer with vigilantes like chad running around or not? I'm not sure what to think. My girlfriend is white and i get hassled by cops enough as it is, i dont need some fake cop to start trouble wih me.
RealTalk

United States

#25 Mar 16, 2012
There was an altercation that evening in the parking lot and afterwards Chad came over to disperse the crowd,and yes it was teenagers,I personally work with 2 of the individuals. Let me ask everyone this,if there was a large group of people sitting out in front of your house and you lost a lot of friends or not as many of your friends came over because of this crowd,what would you do? Obviously the previous processes haven't been efficient so he went to the next level. There was no violence used so I take my hat of to this gentleman. And anyone who says something about him being "slow", then I say maybe if we all were a lil "slow", our town would be better off and walking down the street wouldn't concern as many people
DWhite Howerd

Westerville, OH

#26 Mar 16, 2012
If everyone were a little slow we wouldn't have medical doctors which would mean we'd have to hope that faith healers were slow so we'd have people in the community to treat our maladies. I'm not sure I understand your analogy about people coming to your house, did this guy live at walmart? There is just so much hearsay in this event that I'm going to withhold judgment until he is tried by a jury of his peers. Innocent until proven guilty I always say. So did walmart give this vigilante the ax? IS the union stepping in to defend him?
Dave Hester

Jackson, OH

#27 Mar 17, 2012
He dated my cousin a couple years ago and way a total creep after they broke up. I could totally see him all delusional running around acting like a rent-a-pig wannabe. Glad they caught him before he used all those weapons in his arsenal or stole some kids drugs.
woo-boy

Napoleon, OH

#28 Mar 18, 2012
DWhite Howerd wrote:
If everyone were a little slow we wouldn't have medical doctors which would mean we'd have to hope that faith healers were slow so we'd have people in the community to treat our maladies. I'm not sure I understand your analogy about people coming to your house, did this guy live at walmart? There is just so much hearsay in this event that I'm going to withhold judgment until he is tried by a jury of his peers. Innocent until proven guilty I always say. So did walmart give this vigilante the ax? IS the union stepping in to defend him?
What Union? The last Wal-Mart store that voted to go union was shut down and everyone fired.
DWhite Howerd

New Albany, OH

#29 Mar 18, 2012
No way Walmart doesn't have a union? Barack Obama should do ssomething about that. So this poor dumb young man lost his job then without having someone helping defend his rights? That's cold, Sam Walton would be turning in his grave over this whole situation. It's a sick sad world we live in when a guy can't pull a citizen's arrest on a bunch of punks. American the beautiful, no I say american the ugly. No wonder mexicans don't even try to come here anymore
Randy

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Mar 18, 2012
Does he still work at Walmart or did they fire him?
Really

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Mar 19, 2012
DWhite Howerd wrote:
No way Walmart doesn't have a union? Barack Obama should do ssomething about that. So this poor dumb young man lost his job then without having someone helping defend his rights? That's cold, Sam Walton would be turning in his grave over this whole situation. It's a sick sad world we live in when a guy can't pull a citizen's arrest on a bunch of punks. American the beautiful, no I say american the ugly. No wonder mexicans don't even try to come here anymore
Well no, there is no reason for mexicans to come here anymore we gave them all are jobs.
frot

New Albany, OH

#32 Mar 19, 2012
Where's all are? I've never heard of an all are job before. Is that like saying crappy? We gave them our crappy jobs?
Really

Chillicothe, OH

#33 Mar 19, 2012
frot wrote:
Where's all are? I've never heard of an all are job before. Is that like saying crappy? We gave them our crappy jobs?
We gave all of our good paying jobs and crappy jobs to Mexico. There is no reason for them too come to our country now.
woo-boy

Clyde, OH

#34 Mar 19, 2012
DWhite Howerd wrote:
Ah! but Wal-Mart heiress Alice Walton's new museum , the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Ark. with her $21 billion fortune, while the people who work for them don't have basic health care or any other benefits, besides a barely livable wage, which most don't. Seems to have one response"Let them eat art."
LebronDong

New Albany, OH

#35 Mar 19, 2012
I think that these kids should be cut some slack. This guy was in his late 20s he should know better than some teenagers. And besides impersonating a cop is a much much much more serious offense than speeding or loitering. Think about it, how does a free society function when the pigs that bust people may be fake pigs that will rob or rape someone. IT would cause people to be more contemptuous to pigs than they are now.
yea

United States

#36 Mar 21, 2012
LebronDong wrote:
I think that these kids should be cut some slack. This guy was in his late 20s he should know better than some teenagers. And besides impersonating a cop is a much much much more serious offense than speeding or loitering. Think about it, how does a free society function when the pigs that bust people may be fake pigs that will rob or rape someone. IT would cause people to be more contemptuous to pigs than they are now.
Yes I agree. Impersonating a cop is wrong but in this case he wasn't out to rob or rape he was trying to help a on going problem that is still ongoing! Its one thing to hang out and talk and be kids b/c chillicothe has no where for the kids to just hang out but its another when there speeding, harassing and just plan acting like fool! Something seriously needs to been done the right way about the trouble makers that "hang out" in walmart parking lot!
a pimp named slickback

New Albany, OH

#37 Mar 26, 2012
This guy reminds me of that guy in florida who shot that black youth, simply taking judgement into his own hands. They said that the guy in Florida tried to be a cop and had always dreamed of it. I'm just glad they stopped Chad before he shot someone or committed a hate crime. he seemed like he had enough weapons to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KSS Retail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After election, are shoppers ready to think abo... Nov 12 Yes Jose There Is... 1
News Man accused of dragging SAPD officer with car a... Oct '16 Tyrone 9
News Ukiah police and fire log: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2015 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Here Is One 1
News Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Sept. 3, 2015 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Here Is One 1
News Ukiah police and fire log: Saturday, May 23, 2015 (May '15) Jun '15 Here Is One 3
News In authenticity battle Walker looks to Kohl's (Apr '15) Apr '15 Your Ex 3
News PD: Man accused of taking woman's phone at Padu... (Mar '15) Apr '15 JBR 9
More from around the web