Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

I'm so upset that you have decided to discontinue
your garlic cheese. I use it in several recipes.
My entire family, sisters,mother,aunts,cousins,
use it as well. If sales are slow why don't you
spend some money marketing it? Many people don't
even know about it because they don't
display it in the stores.
Ashley

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

I thought it was a conspiracy that I couldn't find my garlic cheez links! I went all over the city to no avail! Kraft, I beg you to bring them back! They are the only item that works in my cheese grits!
Penny

Pelham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

I, too am shocked that you have discontinued the Garlic Cheese Roll. My Garlic Cheese grits are a hit at the office and always expected when we have breakfast parties. My co-workers will be so dissapointed when I no longer am able to bring them.
Glenn

Lissie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Any substitute for Garlic Cheese, I am a garlic cheese grit maker and am lost? Been looking for cheese for a week and just found out about dicontinuation.
Penny wrote:
I, too am shocked that you have discontinued the Garlic Cheese Roll. My Garlic Cheese grits are a hit at the office and always expected when we have breakfast parties. My co-workers will be so dissapointed when I no longer am able to bring them.
Garlic Lover

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Big mistake Kraft made, they didn't advertise it enough!
Margie -Louisiana

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

I have been looking in many stores in my area for the Garlic Cheese Roll. My sisters and daughter have been looking as well. We were so disappointed when I found out last week this product has been discontinuted. Our favorite family recipe of Broccoli Cheese Cassorole will never be the same. Everyone looks forward to it being served on major holidays. Has anyone found a cheese even close that can be substituted?
garlic cheese lover

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Judged:

I am so disapppointed that you will no long make your garlic cheese. I use this for garlic cheese grits which I fix often and a broccolic dip. It is so sad that something you have relied on for years is no longer available
garlic cheese lover

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

i can not believe that i have busted my butt looking from store to store to only get online tonight to find that it is discontinued! what are you thinking! at Christmas time and Thanksgiving for more than 30 yrs this cheese grits have been a favorite in my family and we cannot carry on the tradition if its not out there for us...please please please with garlic cheese on top..bring it back to our stores!!!!!!!! all over!!!!!!!!!! we love it!!!!!!!!!!
wcov

Lockport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Judged:

So disappointed! I have looked in multiple cities.
Please bring back this product
Kathy K Germantown TN

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Kraft is crazy...what is their thought process? I am totally depressed over this. What is the alternative?
Angie H Pensacola FL

Navarre, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Can't belive the Kraft Garlic Cheese Roll has been discontinued. Any chances Kraft will reconisder??? This is just heartbreaking!
Sandi Davidson

Kyle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

To all fellow cheese grits-philes, should we all band together and march on the Kraft factories and tell them to bring back our garlic cheese rolls? Until then, they can kiss my grits (goodbye)
Al from Arkansas

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

The North Subjugates the South Again!
Susan from New Orleans

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

I work at a school and at lunch a large group of teachers was lamenting the discontinuation of Kraft garlic cheese. There are certain favorite recipes that we just can't make anymore - vegetable dishes, dips, grits, sauces.... I recently tried to substitute Velveeta with garlic added, but it just wasn't the same. Please bring it back!
david

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

I was surprised that they are discontinued also. the easy cheese is getting hard to find so it may be about to be discontinued. i liked the bacon and cheddar easy cheese. Kroger would never stock enough but have lots of the others. i could never make them understand that if you are selling out before you order, order more. they would alway order more of what they had left, not what they were selling a lot of. i guess that is how they teach marketing now.
Teresa

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

I guess I'm slow cause I just found out that the garlic cheese was discontinued. My aunt make a spinich dip with that cheese and the whole family nags her to make this dip every year for the holidays. She won't make it because there is no more garlic cheese. That dip is our comfort every year and now we will never have it again. I'm very sad about this please bring the cheese back.
Pat

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Please bring back your garlic cheese. This was
used in our special broccoli casserole dish we made several times a year. I just can't believe you would take it off the market.
Anne Little Rock AR

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

I too am angry and disappointed that my broccoli cheese dip recipe that I have been making for 30 years is now extinct. The original recipe called for one roll of garlic and one roll of jalapeno cheese. Several years ago I had to change the recipe and use two garlic rolls when Kraft discontinued the jalapeno roll. What am I supposed to do now? I have tried several different cheeses and they just don't work. Kraft your consumers are begging for this product, are you LISTENING? I want both products back!
Cathie Vicksburg

Goodman, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Our family has used Kraft Garlic cheese in many recipes for years. Do you have a substitue for the roll???
MILLS

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

THANKS FOR TAKING AWAY MY FAMILIES FAVORITE CHEESE DIP THAT WAS MADE WITH YOUR GARLIC CHEESE ROLLS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kraft Foods International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wall Street Movers, 01/20: New York Times,... (Jan '10) Mar '14 Eddi 2
Clam Dip (Nov '09) Nov '13 Agreed 7
Kraft Foods to merge Nabisco with Hershey & Pla... (Dec '07) Aug '13 Michelle Gustin-A... 11
Outgoing Philip Morris Int'l CEO made $24 million (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tobacco News 1
How do you feel about no more Garlic Cheese? (Nov '08) Mar '13 Linda Oak Ridge TN 20
Philip Morris Int'l CEO Camilleri to step down (Mar '13) Mar '13 Cancer Cancer 1
Cigarette Manufacturer Maintains Traction with ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 jon 1

Search the Kraft Foods International Forum:
•••