the use of the bum Ted Williams in a ...

the use of the bum Ted Williams in a Kraft Mac and Cheese commercial

callie simpson

Washington, DC

#1 Jan 13, 2011
I can't believe Kraft Macaroni and Cheese is going to feature that bum Ted Williams in a commercial! FYI Kraft Foods: Kraft Mac and Cheese, is our HERITAGE, WHAT WE GREW UP WITH, ASSOCIATED WITH ONLY GOOD MEMORIES-AND YOU USE A THIEF AND PIMP OFF THE STREET (why, not even 6 months ago, he was stealing from cars parked at Lowe's, where he and a woman who was being pimped out by him were decamped-as they hurled nasty insults at the business owners who rightfully wanted them off their private property!).

Let me put it this way: I WILL NEVER BUY KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE AGAIN IF YOU DON'T IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST WITH ANY IDEA, ANY IDEA! IN YOUR BRAINLESS MARKETING DEPT. TO USE THIS CRIMINAL BUM TED WILLIAMS IN A COMMERCIAL, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, KRAFT FOODS? ARE YOU THAT WITLESS TO COMPROMISE YOUR HERITAGE AND TRADITION IN THIS WAY?

UNFREAKINGBELIEVEABLE!
Alastair

Ireland

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Would you identify as Christian Callie? Even if you wouldn't, would you disagree that everyone, regardless of their crimes, if they want to reform, are deserving of a second chance and a shot at redemption?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kraft Foods International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kraft Sandwich Spread Feb '18 Chris 1
News Kraft's salad dressing fix: Shake up well (Feb '08) Feb '18 Garlic Lover 55
Clam Dip (Nov '09) Jan '18 Tinamarie83 8
crystal light frozen (Nov '17) Nov '17 mybro80 1
Poll How do you feel about no more Garlic Cheese? (Nov '08) Apr '17 MMP 31
chicken granules (Feb '17) Feb '17 rachel 1
Cranberry Stove Top Stuffing (Nov '16) Nov '16 okimar 2