Machias, ME

#1 Nov 22, 2009
Why oh Why did you discontinue this product line. I know so many people that use to love it and now can't find any anywhere. PLEASE bring it back. We Mainer's love our clams.

Millstadt, IL

#2 Jan 24, 2010
Back when there was clam dip right in the stroe next to the frenc onion. I would like to know why it doesn't exist anymore...
Katlyn Coulter

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2011
why do they not sell clam dip ive been looking every where pkease bring it back i remember going to the store and it is gone because so many peoplke like it brinbg it back if u can find it please tell me where

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jun 18, 2011
Bring back the clam dip!!!! It was the best dip in the store.

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Please bring back the clam dip in stores, The recipe is just not the same.
Clam dip

New York, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Come on, Kraft! We want it BACK!!

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Kraft clam dip used to be my favorite and spoiled me for any other dip. I would love to see it re-introduced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kraft Foods International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How do you feel about no more Garlic Cheese? (Nov '08) Oct 17 snick449 30
News Kraft Foods increases prices, marketing in 3Q (Nov '10) Jul '16 food 3
Cheese Jul '16 Robinbadalucco 1
News Kraft's salad dressing fix: Shake up well (Feb '08) May '16 KarenLJB 53
News Wall Street Movers, 01/20: New York Times,... (Jan '10) Mar '14 Eddi 2
Kraft Foods to merge Nabisco with Hershey & Pla... (Dec '07) Aug '13 Michelle Gustin-A... 11
News Outgoing Philip Morris Int'l CEO made $24 million (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tobacco News 1
More from around the web