Kraft's salad dressing fix: Shake up well

Full story: Chicago Tribune

When Irene Rosenfeld takes the stage Tuesday at a big food industry confab in Florida , the Kraft Foods chief executive is expected to unveil one of the company's biggest brand reinventions in years: a ...

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Roger Nelms - family

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

oops sorry for the double post. But no where as sorry as Kraft changing its Catalina.
woody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Wisconsin wrote:
Sure wish Kraft, or any salad dressing company, would bring back the Creamy Garlic!
I may have a lead to get the creamy garlic by the gallon size. Interested????
woody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

cary lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I've also been looking everywhere...for the creamy garlic kraft. have you found it anywhere..
I may have a lead on it. But it comes in the GALLON size. Anyone interested????
James and Family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

The new Catalina is so awful!!! We are all very upset by the so called "new taste". Disgusting!!! Will be looking for another brand of dressing to buy. Kraft, you really screwed up by doing this.
Cams dad and Leahs husb

San Marcos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

YES! The new Catalina flavor is AWEFUL! That was my favorite dressing for probably 10 years, but now I can't even eat it! Bring back the old stuff!!!
walleye vic

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

woody wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have a lead on it. But it comes in the GALLON size. Anyone interested????
i am interested wher to buy the gallon
Redsteel

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Bring back creamy garlic dressing. Creamy ranch dressing SUCKS!
Redsteel

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Sorry I mean Garlic ranch dressing SUCKS
Megan

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

The only salad dressing I've ever had and enjoyed eating was the Kraft Creamy Garlic. I literally have not eaten salad since they discontinued it. I NEED A SUBSTITUTE! They need to bring it back. What was the point in discontinuing it?
BRING BACK THE CREAMY GARLIC!!!!
garlic lover

Flossmoor, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Megan wrote:
The only salad dressing I've ever had and enjoyed eating was the Kraft Creamy Garlic. I literally have not eaten salad since they discontinued it. I NEED A SUBSTITUTE! They need to bring it back. What was the point in discontinuing it?
BRING BACK THE CREAMY GARLIC!!!!
Go to Steves Lounge in hegewisch,$6.00 for a quat of some killer creamy garlic salad dressing
Joe

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform...

GM Foods - 7

Hello, I am in the 7th grade at Austin Academy. My class is doing a research project on GM foods. Please help me and my class get answers. If you do not answer yes on the first two questions, please do not continue. Here's some information about GM Foods: GM Foods are foods or crops in which foreign genes are injected to preserve, protect, or enhance it. They are frequently used. Thank you.
mike

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

hopefully the problem with glass has been resolved and creamy garlic dressing will be remarketed in chgo,ill home of KRAFT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kraft Foods International Discussions

Search the Kraft Foods International Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wall Street Movers, 01/20: New York Times,... (Jan '10) Mar 26 Eddi 2
Clam Dip (Nov '09) Nov '13 Agreed 7
Kraft Foods to merge Nabisco with Hershey & Pla... (Dec '07) Aug '13 Michelle Gustin-Arens 11
Outgoing Philip Morris Int'l CEO made $24 million (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tobacco News 1
How do you feel about no more Garlic Cheese? (Nov '08) Mar '13 Linda Oak Ridge TN 20
Philip Morris Int'l CEO Camilleri to step down (Mar '13) Mar '13 Cancer Cancer 1
Cigarette Manufacturer Maintains Traction with ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 jon 1
•••
•••
•••
•••