Kroger offering free flu shot voucher...

Kroger offering free flu shot vouchers for uninsured

There are 13 comments on the The Inter-Mountain story from Dec 17, 2010, titled Kroger offering free flu shot vouchers for uninsured. In it, The Inter-Mountain reports that:

Kroger has developed an innovative partnership to bring free flu shots to the uninsured and underinsured in its Mid-Atlantic Region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inter-Mountain.

Answered

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Something else that is free, can you people not see why this health care plan is necessary? These people are always there with their hands out. Look at how they collected all of the free stuff during the holidays i.e., toys, food, free meals, etc. How many do you see volunteering for anything? How many attempt to do anything for themselves? We have trained these people to do absolutely nothing, especially Robert Byrd.

To top it off these sorry women allow the sorry men continue to top them off and live with them, "cause they love them". Try working for a change.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2010
Answered wrote:
Something else that is free, can you people not see why this health care plan is necessary? These people are always there with their hands out. Look at how they collected all of the free stuff during the holidays i.e., toys, food, free meals, etc. How many do you see volunteering for anything? How many attempt to do anything for themselves? We have trained these people to do absolutely nothing, especially Robert Byrd.
To top it off these sorry women allow the sorry men continue to top them off and live with them, "cause they love them". Try working for a change.
Your not very knowledgable are you? The ones collected all of the free stuff during the holidays i.e., toys, food, free meals, etc. and not vounteering themselves, have been doing so way before Obama or this health care agenda....The ones who'll benfit from this free vacine are the working ppl who can't afford medical..the the leaches that get better care than the working public...only 3% of the ppl on SSID or welfare truely need it the rest are fucking leaches that suck the system do you get reinbursed for traveling to your doctor? they do...do you get medical dental and eyeglasses...they do maybe not in every state but most do supply all three...so before you sound off on someone who works for a living and has no health insurance and cant afford the shot. its those who'll will finally reap some reward for working...And until we all just sit behind a screen an complain in silence instead of banning together to get these lowlifes off the system..it will just continue....they live better than the working class....they have health ins dental ..do you????
I KNOW

Procious, WV

#3 Dec 29, 2010
I am angry every time I think of these parasites....I am all for something for the working people that simply have no insurance or poor coverage,they truely deserve something.There are a lot of people that work every day but cannot afford much or any healthcare.What I am dead against is the dead beat parasites that are out there with their hands out for every free program there is...they get their kids on every "tree" or christmas gift program out there...they line up for free food and dinners all they do is grab grab grab and raise their kids to continue a life that was as well.They clutter up the emergency rooms and other care as they have their FREE RIDE CARE and do not have to pay,while people that either have no insurance or even many with some insurance cannot afford to see a doctor.....but the deadbeats get their care.
Sadly the previous 2 posters are so right...the leaches are there sucking the system dry all the time.They grab the free toys...the free food pantry food...the kerosene the utility assistance...the free holiday meals...and often some free "gift cards" which they oftern sell for booze or drugs or their cigaretts......

I am the first to say there are SOME people in need but many times those that really need get little or no help.They may not ask also the professional moochers-the leachers have every fund tied up.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2010
and the free cell phones and yet they have their own plans but still take the free one with the 250 minutes......this is total bullshit but like i said it will never come to and end because noone will step up to the plate and say thats it enough is enough because the damn lawyers will be there sueing the government just like they do know for these ppl who say they're disable yet i see them work under the table and harder than most able bodies.........
still yet

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 30, 2010
can u get a shot still yet?
I KNOW

Procious, WV

#6 Dec 30, 2010
W_Morgan wrote:
and the free cell phones and yet they have their own plans but still take the free one with the 250 minutes......this is total bullshit but like i said it will never come to and end because noone will step up to the plate and say thats it enough is enough because the damn lawyers will be there sueing the government just like they do know for these ppl who say they're disable yet i see them work under the table and harder than most able bodies.........
YES so many so called needy are seen constantly "boppin and BLASTIN " on a cell phone.....DUH..others have to pay for theirs and if one does not have a job or whatever why do they need a phone?I am CERTAIN it is not to be contacted by a prospective employer...must be their welfare calls to the union mission and their important "drug calls" they have to get.
We know whats going on

Glen Lyn, VA

#7 Dec 30, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
YES so many so called needy are seen constantly "boppin and BLASTIN " on a cell phone.....DUH..others have to pay for theirs and if one does not have a job or whatever why do they need a phone?I am CERTAIN it is not to be contacted by a prospective employer...must be their welfare calls to the union mission and their important "drug calls" they have to get.
That's why our country is going down the tubes, our government is for all this, the system allows it to happen. Yes all the sorry/lazy people, that the system has molded, their being used by the doctors, lawyers, cops, magistrates, judges, etc; so when they make their drug calls on their free phones, they are being monitored. That's how they find out who is drug dealing, the cops then get 8 out of 10 people to snitch. No one bid gets locked up, this way the drugs just keep flowing and the really poor people have to pay their way out our get locked up if they can't give up some names of others that are dealing. Vicious cycle that is destroying our people, mind control & depopulation. Prison Planet, more people incarcerated in this country than any other country, this is do to our jobs being exported overseas also. They true unemployment number would be 40%-60% if they were to include prisoners, probation, parole, and lets not forget all our friends an family that would be included, if they didn't overdose from the free drugs for most who don't need them. The one's of us that really need the pain meds an so on have to go without or by off the black market, then we are the criminals but really the criminals are here so that the money keeps flowing, WAR ON DRUGS RIGHT!!! Check out the documentary "Damage Done" u will see the light for the few of u that are still brain-washed. Stop watching Fox News to, check out the real news-Free Speech TV, Democracy Now.org , Link TV, blacklisted news, so many real news agencies that tell & show the truth. We are in big trouble, Fannie May, Freddie Mac, Lehman Bros, AIG, Bank of America, etc; oh lets not forget Wall Street. Our dollar isn't going to be worth nothing one day soon, Gold is up to $1800.00 an ounce, I believe. Afganistan is way worse than you realize, we are only over there for their resources, opium, oil route, lithium, big corporations in with our politicians, unlimited lobbying now. Thought Obama was going to end that, another PUPPET for the PUPPET MASTERS. Don't get the flu shot it's combined with the swine flu vaccine, contains mercury and other poisons, I believe, research yourself. Take off your blinders, don't believe or trust our government.
what r u sayn

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 30, 2010
We know whats going on wrote:
<quoted text> That's why our country is going down the tubes, our government is for all this, the system allows it to happen. Yes all the sorry/lazy people, that the system has molded, their being used by the doctors, lawyers, cops, magistrates, judges, etc; so when they make their drug calls on their free phones, they are being monitored. That's how they find out who is drug dealing, the cops then get 8 out of 10 people to snitch. No one bid gets locked up, this way the drugs just keep flowing and the really poor people have to pay their way out our get locked up if they can't give up some names of others that are dealing. Vicious cycle that is destroying our people, mind control & depopulation. Prison Planet, more people incarcerated in this country than any other country, this is do to our jobs being exported overseas also. They true unemployment number would be 40%-60% if they were to include prisoners, probation, parole, and lets not forget all our friends an family that would be included, if they didn't overdose from the free drugs for most who don't need them. The one's of us that really need the pain meds an so on have to go without or by off the black market, then we are the criminals but really the criminals are here so that the money keeps flowing, WAR ON DRUGS RIGHT!!! Check out the documentary "Damage Done" u will see the light for the few of u that are still brain-washed. Stop watching Fox News to, check out the real news-Free Speech TV, Democracy Now.org , Link TV, blacklisted news, so many real news agencies that tell & show the truth. We are in big trouble, Fannie May, Freddie Mac, Lehman Bros, AIG, Bank of America, etc; oh lets not forget Wall Street. Our dollar isn't going to be worth nothing one day soon, Gold is up to $1800.00 an ounce, I believe. Afganistan is way worse than you realize, we are only over there for their resources, opium, oil route, lithium, big corporations in with our politicians, unlimited lobbying now. Thought Obama was going to end that, another PUPPET for the PUPPET MASTERS. Don't get the flu shot it's combined with the swine flu vaccine, contains mercury and other poisons, I believe, research yourself. Take off your blinders, don't believe or trust our government.
what r u ramblin on about? Im confused. Hold that thought til I lite this blunt.
Answered

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2010
W_Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>Your not very knowledgable are you? The ones collected all of the free stuff during the holidays i.e., toys, food, free meals, etc. and not vounteering themselves, have been doing so way before Obama or this health care agenda....The ones who'll benfit from this free vacine are the working ppl who can't afford medical..the the leaches that get better care than the working public...only 3% of the ppl on SSID or welfare truely need it the rest are fucking leaches that suck the system do you get reinbursed for traveling to your doctor? they do...do you get medical dental and eyeglasses...they do maybe not in every state but most do supply all three...so before you sound off on someone who works for a living and has no health insurance and cant afford the shot. its those who'll will finally reap some reward for working...And until we all just sit behind a screen an complain in silence instead of banning together to get these lowlifes off the system..it will just continue....they live better than the working class....they have health ins dental ..do you????
Why would you be so fast to say that I am not knowledgeable? What I said is true! Whether it was before Obama or not, these people are always in need of something. You can count on one finger how many want to step up to the plate want to do better for themselves.

Step aside you folks who always have a hand out and let some of the displaced families get some of what you are getting. I am fed up with all of you. When organizations call my house asking for a donation, I don't mind hanging up the phone, cause all I can see are the same needy azz people there with their hands out. I will donate to the organization of my choice.

Heck, they use to sell their blood, but now it ain't worth nothing.

Sorry, but I have had enough.
I KNOW

Procious, WV

#10 Dec 30, 2010
Answered wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be so fast to say that I am not knowledgeable? What I said is true! Whether it was before Obama or not, these people are always in need of something. You can count on one finger how many want to step up to the plate want to do better for themselves.
Step aside you folks who always have a hand out and let some of the displaced families get some of what you are getting. I am fed up with all of you. When organizations call my house asking for a donation, I don't mind hanging up the phone, cause all I can see are the same needy azz people there with their hands out. I will donate to the organization of my choice.
Heck, they use to sell their blood, but now it ain't worth nothing.
Sorry, but I have had enough.
I agree the same hands are out at the same orginizations always wanting& give me- give me- give me- and NEVER any effort to do any better.They are professional bummers and scammers,this literally makes me sick.I as well have had enough as I am sure others have as well...Christmas has a new tune....BUM BUM BUM.....BUM BUM BUM..BUM BUM ALL THE WAY!(to jingle bells)
BILL

Beckley, WV

#11 Dec 31, 2010
its freakn flu shot, why care who can get one
aGoodThing

Beckley, WV

#12 Dec 31, 2010
Krogers everywhere not just in Rainelle developed an innovative partnership to bring free flu shots to the uninsured and underinsured in its Mid-Atlantic Region.

This is a Good Thing.....
brainiack

Beckley, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2011
Kroger offering free flu shot vouchers for uninsured
Full story: The Inter-Mountain

Kroger has developed an innovative partnership to bring free flu shots to the uninsured and underinsured in its Mid-Atlantic Region.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kroger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Jan '17 tita 98
Kroger Gift Card at the gasoline pump (Nov '11) Jan '17 Rainy 4
Question? Dec '16 asking 1
Krogerfeedback.com (Nov '15) Oct '16 johnq 4
gas pumps (Jul '16) Jul '16 Django2 1
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
Wage increase, automatic? (Jan '16) Jun '16 Mrs johnson 4
More from around the web