Kroger offers $16M to settle race-dis...

Kroger offers $16M to settle race-discrimination case | The Columbu...

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Kroger offers $16M to settle race-discrimination case | The Columbu.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The grocery chain Kroger Co. has agreed to pay $16 million to settle a race discrimination lawsuit brought by 12 current and former employees, according to a memo from the chain's chairman and chief executive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Krogers Employee

Westerville, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2010
I Deffinate agree with this case because I think this deffinately had somewhat to do with my case to and might prosecute krogers as well because they deffinately are discrimative, just because your tan doesnt mean your mexican or black or anything of that sort, quite frankly it's none of your freakin buisness, but I deffinate will have a bone to pick with the company. And I quit just because of that fact so yea.
Krogers Employee

Westerville, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Part 2

With this case also now that I read it twice there are MANY people in Krogers work place that feel the same way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kroger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krogerfeedback.com (Nov '15) Aug 6 Never again 3
gas pumps Jul '16 Django2 1
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Jun '16 Gold Dust 94
Wage increase, automatic? (Jan '16) Jun '16 Mrs johnson 4
News Kroger to sink millions into Columbus area, wit... May '16 Contrarian 1
News Kroger to offer online ordering service at Sand... May '16 Apollo13 1
More from around the web