krogers in princeton,wv

krogers in princeton,wv

Posted in the Kroger Forum

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2010
im not a kroger employee but my mama was when i was little so ive always shopped at krogers. i hate wal-mart BUT I NOW SHOP THERE! theres 2 IV drug users at least working at krogers and drugs is an epidemic here,but im still not knowingly gonna buy products that junkies have handled! their names are ron and crystal kinser and yeah i sent this in to customer support but,they do nothing! you dont even have to drug test ron kinser hes got puncture marks and bruises everywhere and hes yellow and no thats not a racial statement he is jaundiced for gods sake! krogers in princeton wv is losing thousands and thousands because of me and others!we refuse to shop there and everybody knows this cuuple are nasty junkies! so i guess eff you kroger!
Disgusted

Beckley, WV

#2 May 3, 2010
The fact that you would mention both of their names on a public website like this is horrible. I know both of those people personally and they are not drug users. I don't see how you think they would be. Also, I've never seen any marks on either one of them.
FYI, you're going to find drug users at any store you go to, especially ones that have more workers like Kroger, and especially like WalMart. Have fun there. I'm sure Kroger is not missing you at all.

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2010
your just another druggie taking up for other druggies! you dont like what i write! then do something! cause i pretty much give my opinion and leave i dont argue much and i certainly are not arguing with a piece of dirty white trash! if these are your buddies then you too are a junkie! a nasty junkie at that! stupid worthless junkies! eff u and tell your buddies the same! i will post nasty junkies names and theres NOTHING YOU CAN DO! i do not reply to the likes of crap like you! so when you read this and stick needles in yourself you will have to reply with any kind of stupid crap you can come up with so i just remove the reminder on the reply list! LMFAO! i love when you junkies come here and think nobody knows about ya! LOL!

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2010
ONE OTHER THING!theres another thread on here about him and that POS mustang up on cornbridge ridge and following area doing what junkies do best STEAL! and hey i didnt start that one! i usually do not post names but this trash sold to a minor and made them sick as hell! also broke in one of my friends houses to steal cancer meds! where theres smoke theres fire! ok,im done! f..k you very much!
Friend of Ron Kinsers

Clay, WV

#5 May 8, 2010
Symbiotic your a coward that sits behind your computer jerking off to the garbage people write you.If you had the balls to accuse Ron to his face you would'nt be behind your computer. Ron has been a friend of mine for around 9 yrs.You want to put his name on these web sites,well how about this JOE WORLEY hows that you @sshole. Now everyone knows who symbiotic is.You like to put peoples name on the internet and trash it well how about this your names on here now and guess what everyone is going to know your a coward who just likes to talk smack about people. You mentioned Ron sold drugs and had track marks how the h*ll do you know your to busy talking sh*t from behind your computer to get close enough to see LMFAO.If you don't like that Ron's friends is standing up for him do something about it. And by the way EFF YOU TO @SSHOLE.
laughing at symbiotic

Clay, WV

#6 May 8, 2010
crystal and ron are friends of mine, i am very close to them. they are hard working family people who keep to themselves. i am laughing at the one who calls himself symbiotic bc i know who it is and i know they are too scared to say anything face to face to either one of them ecspecially ron! i have heard that there was issues about 5 years ago and for some reason symoitic cant seem to get over the fact that his wife is a liar who started all this crap! it should have been dead and over with a long time ago, ron never touched that crazy trash! if symbiotic could have kept his wife under control all those years ago, i wouldnt be sitting here making fun of the fact that symbiotic is to busy calling crystal and ron peices of nasty junkie trash instead of realizing his wife isnt anything but a liar! symbiotic says he doesnt shop kroger anymore but has been spotted inside the store on more than one occasion. crystal and ron not now or have ever sold or used drugs of any sort!!! so symbiotic i am calling you a low life liar who has nothing better to do than start trouble with good people. in the end everyone will come to realize that symbiotic is a true peice of trouble starting white trash and that crystal and ron are truely good people!!!

Location hidden

#7 May 8, 2010
Friend of Ron Kinsers wrote:
Symbiotic your a coward that sits behind your computer jerking off to the garbage people write you.If you had the balls to accuse Ron to his face you would'nt be behind your computer. Ron has been a friend of mine for around 9 yrs.You want to put his name on these web sites,well how about this JOE WORLEY hows that you @sshole. Now everyone knows who symbiotic is.You like to put peoples name on the internet and trash it well how about this your names on here now and guess what everyone is going to know your a coward who just likes to talk smack about people. You mentioned Ron sold drugs and had track marks how the h*ll do you know your to busy talking sh*t from behind your computer to get close enough to see LMFAO.If you don't like that Ron's friends is standing up for him do something about it. And by the way EFF YOU TO @SSHOLE.
thank you for giving me a "name" dumbass!lol! do you think a few dopeheads means anything to me! and surely you dont think your the first person to call me someone! but hey ill play the part! look dopers it dont matter who it is ,your drug trash your mad cause its getting posted and you wanna make idle threats! no this aint joe but your damn close,and as i understand all you pussys know where he lives so go get him,i mean me! crazy,stupid drugheads! NOBODY is scared of your pathetic,frail little ass's! ill post like i have for years and you dopers get mad but cant do NOTHING!
joe w

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 May 8, 2010
this is joe worley! now i dont know or care why you trash are bringing my name into this but since im here , i dont care about you people! go take another false warrant! and threaten all you want! you or your buddies wont do anything! and i was spotted at krogers,ok and.......... now go take anothere false warrant! i dont care what you are!what you do!or where you work! do all the dope you want i dont care but quit dreaming up crazy lies to take warrants over! oh,and then theres the calling the welfare,no thats not anonomous, me and the DHHR got a kick out of it so go do that again i dont care! you have to actually do something before ANYONE will listen to your lies! btw the police told me all about your drugs boy now thats all you you get! if i wasnt a decent,christian man this might mean something! i wont be back! but my friend said he would be honored to be called me and his crazy computer name so get high and post all night! oh yeah,im gonna be spotted at church tomorrow too! stupid dopeheads,im not the only person youve pissed off you people sold dope to a minor we know! we are not happy! eff u and your friends bring it anytime! im a family man with my family which means if anyone comes near them their coming near me! ill take about a half a dozen of you out with my bare hands! dont threaten a man with a family especially mine!
joe w

Rocky Mount, NC

#9 May 9, 2010
this website is very chaotic and crazy! im gonna try and post this. i joe worley dont have any enemies! you kinser people take false warrants against me and from what i understand you people take warrants against others quite often! so,so much for the bad ass talk ! in all actuality im too busy raising my children to worry about anything else,i also am a christian a struggling christian so what is said on here about me is garbage. now im done here,im getting ready for church and ill pray for you people. i shop where i please and yes ill be "spotted" at krogers,cause if I quit using stores based on druggie employees i wouldnt be able to go anywhere! now you continue to do what you do,and while your at it take another false warrant! but iregardless GOD BLESS you all! goodbye!

Location hidden

#10 May 27, 2010
sorry i made a mistake,your CRACKHEADS! i see you stopped running your mouth once joe worley replied! you crackhead mother fu..s better stay away from that man,he dont have no police record or none of that dumb shit like you! your a pussy hes not worried about you! hes gonna put that ass in jail and then your gonna know who and what your actually dealing with! he could have done had your ass arrested! but hes not like that! you better thank god your not dealing with me! joe is a good man and your a crackhead so do the math! now im sick of you nasty drug users ALL OF YOU! oh yeah that "skank" you referred to is my sister! as if!LMFAO! LOOK IN THE MIRROR! NOW IM DONE HERE! see ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kroger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krogers discriminating handicapped people Nov '17 Disabled kroger s... 1
pay raise equals less hours!! Aug '17 TonyaG 1
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Aug '17 sarahleespring 99
How to do a Wic transaction (Jun '17) Jul '17 Renovator K 2
Hour Trouble (Apr '14) Jul '17 Renovator K 2
East side Kroger (May '17) May '17 Lalalala 1
Hurtd (Apr '17) Apr '17 Dee 1
More from around the web