BOE approves easement for roundabout

There are 3 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Apr 27, 2011, titled BOE approves easement for roundabout. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

Motorists trying to turn left on Fodor Road from New Albany Road during peak travel time may soon have an easier time if a planned roundabout is constructed this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

Madeline

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Apr 29, 2011
What a complete waste of time and money. Just put a stop-light there and be done with it. I avoid the roundabout at Morse and 62 like the plague because half the people don't know how to use it correctly - you kind of just have to pray and go.
WHS76

Blacklick, OH

#2 May 4, 2011
Roundabouts are a pain in the a**.
In my view they cause more accidents than not.
WHS76

Blacklick, OH

#3 May 4, 2011
Madeline wrote:
What a complete waste of time and money. Just put a stop-light there and be done with it. I avoid the roundabout at Morse and 62 like the plague because half the people don't know how to use it correctly - you kind of just have to pray and go.
I must agree 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kroger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... May 18 Dude 6
Poll What should Key Retailing be renamed (Jun '09) Dec '14 An observer 117
News Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... (Aug '14) Dec '14 Independent1 56
Free coupons (Nov '14) Nov '14 angie Young 1
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Nov '14 TIREDOFIT 91
Rumor of Kroger Coming Back (Aug '14) Sep '14 LordHDR1 3
News Food stamp arrivals drive midnight run on groce... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Elizabeth 20
More from around the web