Recalls

Dec 10, 2010 Read more: Columbus Dispatch 9
The Kroger Co. is recalling select packages of pet food in 19 states, saying the products might contain aflatoxin, which poses a health risk to pets. Read more
Duh

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Does anyone really feed that garbage to their pets?
billy

Lancaster, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Ewww no. I wouldn't give that to my pets. I buy it for my kids. They love it.
Isle three is open

Watseka, IL

#3 Dec 20, 2010
What they should recall is their high prices.
check again

Watseka, IL

#4 Dec 20, 2010
We feed it to your pets when you leave them outside..amazing they're still alive with the secret sauce we add.- Dog Warden Jones
Duh wrote:
Jimmy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Duh wrote:
No, we feed it to your kids when they get their free lunch at school
Senior Citizen

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 20, 2010
It seems like when there is a food recall it is always Krogers or Walmart. I don't recall ever seeing a food recall from Giant Eagle, Aldi's, Meijer. I wonder what's up with Krogers and Walmart?
checkout open

Watseka, IL

#7 Dec 20, 2010
With Aldi's folks are dead before they can report how bad their crap is. Giant Eagle & Meijer's are so expensive it leaves folks speechless.
Senior Citizen wrote:
It seems like when there is a food recall it is always Krogers or Walmart. I don't recall ever seeing a food recall from Giant Eagle, Aldi's, Meijer. I wonder what's up with Krogers and Walmart?
Archie Bunker

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Edith,

I think I know why Spot has been curled up in a ball since noon!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2010
It makes a GREAT holiday snack when mixed with Kroger value grape jelly and chex trail mix.Just put it on a paper plate with your favorite immitation cheese slices in the microwave for about :20 seconds got this tip from Moutha Stewart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kroger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What should Key Retailing be renamed (Jun '09) Dec '14 An observer 117
News Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... (Aug '14) Dec '14 Independent1 56
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... Dec '14 The Hack Checker 3
Free coupons Nov '14 angie Young 1
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Nov '14 TIREDOFIT 91
Rumor of Kroger Coming Back (Aug '14) Sep '14 LordHDR1 3
News Food stamp arrivals drive midnight run on groce... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Elizabeth 20
More from around the web