Kroger's 1st-quarter net income falls...

Kroger's 1st-quarter net income falls 14% | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 23 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 17, 2010, titled Kroger's 1st-quarter net income falls 14% | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Supermarket operator Kroger says its net income fell 14 percent in the first quarter as its costs rose faster than its revenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tyler

Loveland, OH

#24 Jun 19, 2010
I just went to Kroger because there's nothing else close to me. So if I just need a couple of item's it doesn't justify driving somewhere else. At least that's what I thought.$5.49 lb. for pork chops? What kind of idiot do they think I am. I walked out without them. I'll go somewhere else and stock up on things.
Jim

AOL

#25 Jun 19, 2010
The advertising they use is very false. It shows a price of four for ten dollars for 12 pks. next to the picture, but when you get to the register you better have ten other items other than drinks to get a break in the price. What a joke. Most people end up paying four dollars for a 12 pack instead.
Tyler

Loveland, OH

#26 Jun 19, 2010
The other thing that pisses me off is that they are now getting some of their fish from China. Their fish prices are no bargain, and to pay that much, I have an expectation of it being safe to eat. When I think food safety, China doesn't come to mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kroger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Target and Kroger Discussing Possible M... Mar '18 non Target shopper 1
News Kroger selling its convenience store unit for $... Feb '18 Gritty 1
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Jan '18 GHoo 103
Transfer to Harris teeter? Dec '17 Kroger16 1
Krogers discriminating handicapped people Nov '17 Disabled kroger s... 1
pay raise equals less hours!! (Aug '17) Aug '17 TonyaG 1
How to do a Wic transaction (Jun '17) Jul '17 Renovator K 2