Knight Transportation

San Diego, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2009
Haveing this Lady in the position that she is in without any training was a big mistake. Any time that she can not do something as easy as pushing a few keys on a keyboard to find some paper work or has to pick up a phone, she puts it back on the Driver. When the driver sends the info again and again it seems that she can still not find paper work,and it's the Driver that ends up paying the price for her incompetence.This has been a problem from the first day that she got into this position.
Maybe she is the one that should be Fired.She is the one that can't do her job and not the Driver's.
charle wong

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 19, 2009
she looses logs and blames the drivers why
Duh

Mesa, AZ

#3 Feb 16, 2011
Absolutely intelligent comments coming from these two. I am sure that office jobs require more than just "pushing keys". That would be like office employees saying how hard is it for us drivers to "shift gears" and "step on a pedal." Neither one of us knows completely how to do the others job, so don't speculate.

And "loose" logs, is that like a "loose" leaf piece of paper? It is "lose" logs.. I am sure that it had to do more with your intelligent decision making, not unlike your intelligent comments.

I am sure that the new companies they drive for are soooo much better than the one they left. That is why turnover is so high in this industry. The grass ain't always greener.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knight Transportation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Screwed by Knight; no grease (Jun '07) Apr '14 timtrucker 39
California Court Validates Piece-Rate Pay for D... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ripped off drivers 4
misleading/untrue (Aug '11) Aug '11 James Ritchie 1
Just Arriving! 2012 Volvo & International Trucks (Apr '11) Jul '11 verhoeven lambert 2
Challenger Space Center asks Peoria to take ove... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Wiilliam z 1
Industry's top challenge: Find drivers (Apr '11) Apr '11 Wiilliam z 1
lied to over and over (Mar '11) Mar '11 FLAT ASS BROKE TH... 1
•••

Knight Transportation People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••