CarMax reports black as most popular car color

There are 1 comment on the DNJ.com story from Aug 13, 2009, titled CarMax reports black as most popular car color. In it, DNJ.com reports that:

CarMax, Inc, the nation's largest retailer of used cars, reports that black remains the most popular color for used vehicle searches conducted on carmax.com. This mirrors a similar account from February 2008 when black was first reported to be the most popular vehicle color search choice Used car shopper's top five color choices in July were ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNJ.com.

Since: Sep 09

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I'd rather listen to Dupont.com . They are the paint experts, not Carmax. Carmax has a limited inventory, more limited than Dupont's data. When did we start listening to Carmax just because they spoke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CarMax Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New stores (Jul '13) Jul '13 Judi 1
News Carmax cuts costs with 600 layoffs (Oct '08) Jan '12 Confused 48
News CarMax to build site here (Dec '11) Dec '11 Kathy 1
News CarMax looking to hire 16 in Virginia Beach (Jan '11) Jan '11 previous tech 1
News CarMax to hire 600 nationally | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) Feb '10 Laid off by 46 26
News CarMax Posts 3Q Profit on Stronger Sales (Dec '09) Dec '09 previous tech 1
News TALF Loan Requests Drop 64% to $1.7 Billion in ... (May '09) May '09 MR LOUIS LOANINVE... 1
More from around the web