This park is going to the dogs, happily

This park is going to the dogs, happily

There are 2 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Mar 26, 2009, titled This park is going to the dogs, happily. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Dogs are likely to get their own park in New Milford, thanks to a donation from a local company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

wet nose

New Milford, CT

#1 Mar 27, 2009
AWESOME!!!, sounds great.How nice of KC . I think it will be a wonderful addition to our great little town!! Thankyou to all who have been working soo hard on this.
New Mil Dog Owner

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2009
I'm so excited, how can we help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberly Clark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kimberly-Clark Gets It Perfectly Right In Attra... (Nov '14) Dec '14 PD_Lape 2
News Lawsuit: Surgical Gowns Let Disease Pass Through (Nov '14) Dec '14 PD_Lape 2
News Kleenex maker plans 1,300 cuts (Nov '14) Dec '14 PD_Lape 2
News U.S. Ebola fears fuel new demand for protective... (Nov '14) Dec '14 PD_Lape 2
News U.S. Ebola fears fuel new demand for protective... (Nov '14) Dec '14 PD_Lape 2
News Kimberly-Clark To Cut Up To 1,300 Jobs (Nov '14) Nov '14 star writer 3
News Comparing America's 3 Largest Personal Products... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Greg 1
More from around the web