Al Gore joins firm investing in 'green'

Al Gore joins firm investing in 'green'

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 18, 2007, titled Al Gore joins firm investing in 'green'. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Al Gore is trying to bring more green to green technologies. Private equity dollars are pouring into the business of fighting climate change, and Gore will get to invest millions of them as a partner with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Joe

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Nov 18, 2007
Al Gore is a self serving BUM!! His movie is full of false information. He has been disproved by most of the worlds reputable scientists. He is another Michael Moore. Two bums.
hmmm

Clementon, NJ

#2 Nov 18, 2007
Joe wrote:
Al Gore is a self serving BUM!! His movie is full of false information. He has been disproved by most of the worlds reputable scientists. He is another Michael Moore. Two bums.
I totally agree, as any educated person who did about 10 minutes of research would know.. I dont understand his following for this scum bag.. I like how South Park depicks him.. Perfect!!
She Be Me

AOL

#3 Nov 18, 2007
The Global Warming theory is a SCAM to fleece people out of billions of dollars while giving up and turning over their freedoms to so-call protect the earth, this IS a form of controlling people through fear. Controlling people through fear is the very same tactic Hitler used to pursued the people to follow him.

Just remember a few decades ago public schools were teaching we are going into an ICE AGE again, now they are decrying global warming. It's all about control through fear, money and taking peoples rights away.

The United Nations is the LAST organization that should have any say whatsoever, the United Nations has demonstrated time and again that it IS ANTI-America and has been trying to subvert our Constitution and replace it with the World Constitution for a LONG time. If the American people had any sense they would demand the Government tell the United Nations to take a hike and make the United Nations LEAVE United States soil. Any Government official who signs ANYTHING with the United Nations should be held for TREASON.

***For those who do NOT know about HAARP please type it in your search engines and learn.***
John

Allentown, PA

#4 Nov 18, 2007
And let's not forget about Generation Investment Management, a company that he is chairman of. Just in case you want to know who is paying for his "carbon offsets." There are also questions on whether he makes out financially on these "offsets" paid by others through this company.
truthist

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2007
Come on, folks, Al Gore is a good guy. He is a journalist and he knows it. Go Al Go.

ps. No relation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... Mar '15 radiofreeamerica 7
News Silicon Valley gender bias suit puts spotlight ... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Former J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson launching a ... (Oct '14) Jan '15 Petunia54 6
News Venture capital deals (Jun '13) Jun '13 Will Gettling 1
News Mercury News interview: Greg Woock, co-founder/... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tony 1
News Electric buses in Detroit? Not yet, but General... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Gm man 1
News Groupon may be about to go public | The Columbu... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Whatever 2
More from around the web