Electric car for the masses

Electric car for the masses

There are 523 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Electric car for the masses. In it, Newsday reports that:

Norwegian automaker Think Global said Monday it planned to sell low-priced electric cars to the masses and will introduce its first models in the U.S. by the end of next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Jersey City, New Jersey

#561 Jul 20, 2008
..65 mph - plastic - how many cars per mile?.?
..35 mph city?.? maybe - no way 65 on highway that's suicide.
..City I Could See It
koghy

Waltham Cross, UK

#563 Aug 30, 2008
now you can send unlimted sms worldwide for free ..........http://www.talksms.c om/kat/000031.asp?pc=5S93

Since: Jun 08

Jersey City, New Jersey

#564 Aug 31, 2008
..S H O C K I N G, in a thunder storm, how fast can you run ?.? Ha-Ha
..Don't beam me up - Scottie - Plug me in...
..If you run out of battery power on the road - what will you do ?.? A dead battery could be a problem - on a highway..
..Good Idea For The City !!!
...I don't know about the highway or for distance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... (Mar '15) Mar '15 radiofreeamerica 7
News Silicon Valley gender bias suit puts spotlight ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Former J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson launching a ... (Oct '14) Jan '15 Petunia54 6
News Venture capital deals (Jun '13) Jun '13 Will Gettling 1
News Mercury News interview: Greg Woock, co-founder/... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tony 1
News Electric buses in Detroit? Not yet, but General... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Gm man 1
News Groupon may be about to go public | The Columbu... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Whatever 2
More from around the web