Keystone Automotive Industries Signs ...

Keystone Automotive Industries Signs Merger Agreement With LKQ Corporation

There are 3 comments on the Collision Repair Industry INSIGHT story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Keystone Automotive Industries Signs Merger Agreement With LKQ Corporation. In it, Collision Repair Industry INSIGHT reports that:

Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. has announced it has signed a definitive merger agreement with LKQ Corporation in which LKQ will acquire Keystone for $48.00 per share in cash, representing an aggregate ... via Collision Repair Industry INSIGHT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Collision Repair Industry INSIGHT.

“auto & engine parts supplier”

Since: Jul 07

Guangzhou China

#1 Jul 19, 2007
Usually, merger can down cost and save a company because of powerful fund and technologe will be invested to it.
Do you think so?
Manuel

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 29, 2008
It also lowers competition, which could be bad for the consumer.

Since: Mar 08

Wenzhou, China

#3 Mar 8, 2008
i agree with the upstair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keystone Automotive Industries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keystone Automotive acquires NTP Distribution (Nov '11) Nov '11 shalini 1
News OrderKeystone.com hits 50,000-visitor mark in t... (Mar '08) Mar '08 DaveL 1
News LKQ buys parts company -- chicagotribune.com (Jul '07) Jul '07 aftermarket parts... 1
News Keystone Automotive Says MQVP Lawsuit Lacks Merit (May '07) May '07 Wrenchhed 1
News LaVerkin Council denies renewal of body shop's ... (Mar '06) Jun '06 f00k you 2
News Keystone Automotive Buys Reliable Automotive Mar '06 claudio minas 1
More from around the web