U.S. wants AIG bonuses curtailed

U.S. wants AIG bonuses curtailed

There are 8 comments on the CNN story from Oct 13, 2009, titled U.S. wants AIG bonuses curtailed. In it, CNN reports that:

SigTARP Barofsky says Treasury missed opportunity to head off controversy over payments to employees - says Obama pay czar now wants them cut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Redneck

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Who is Haycock petroleum? A Stanford offshoot?
Redneck

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Non-profit?
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKE UP

Westfield, MA

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Sell-out of America, the gov only do it to bail-out corrupted Aig, becuase they have big stake in the Company----> their Pensions!
Redneck

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Oct 14, 2009
And up pops the Evansville Press Courior....And the Tehcumsah, Tehcumthe. Thecumseh trust?
Redneck

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Tehcumtha....
Redneck

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Oct 14, 2009
Kissenger wants out?
Mike

Clayton, NC

#7 Oct 14, 2009
Shouldnt TARP be selling off it's assets now and putting the money back into the treasury? Wasnt that the original plan?

Wait...is it possible...the idiots in Washington f*cked up AGAIN? How can these people hold a job?
ABN Ortiz

Naperville, IL

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Public impailment of these executives and their families should be the law of the day! I know that this law would stop their greedy practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Cole Productions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dow XLA Takes a Shot at Spandex (Sep '08) Mar '16 XLA 2
News Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Feb '16 Thelaywer 38
News Torrington Man's 'Bag Of Bones' Revives Cold Case (Sep '08) Feb '16 livelove 10
News NY Prison Guard Admits Providing Tools To Escap... (Jun '15) Jun '15 John 2
News New York high school drops 'Redskins' mascot (Mar '15) Mar '15 USSR 1
News Ex-Councilman Dan Halloran gets 10 years for br... (Mar '15) Mar '15 the city I hate 2
News Small sandal business attracts big attention (Feb '15) Feb '15 Pete 1
More from around the web