Another View: Reject big bonuses for ...

Another View: Reject big bonuses for bank executives

There are 1 comment on the Pasadena Star-News story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Another View: Reject big bonuses for bank executives. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

REMEMBER the outrage over the stupendous bonus payments at AIG? A repeat is likely to play out on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Andy

AOL

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Great, the Government is running GM, banks, billions of wasted dollars in pork and now they want to control health care and now salaries of executives. Who determines what is "big" someone making $20/hr, a bureaucrat, the Times? I suggest the market determine what is excessive. Obviously it shouldn't be the Times, they can't even run their own business, it's close to bankruptcy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Cole Productions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dow XLA Takes a Shot at Spandex (Sep '08) Mar '16 XLA 2
News Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Feb '16 Thelaywer 38
News Torrington Man's 'Bag Of Bones' Revives Cold Case (Sep '08) Feb '16 livelove 10
News NY Prison Guard Admits Providing Tools To Escap... (Jun '15) Jun '15 John 2
News New York high school drops 'Redskins' mascot (Mar '15) Mar '15 USSR 1
News Ex-Councilman Dan Halloran gets 10 years for br... (Mar '15) Mar '15 the city I hate 2
News Small sandal business attracts big attention (Feb '15) Feb '15 Pete 1
More from around the web