kenneth cole productions has been de-...

kenneth cole productions has been de-listed from the new york stock exchange

Luther Patrick

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2012
This is a horrible turn of events for a very much beloved chain of stores of fashionable men's gear and boots. I am so sad to hear about this de-listing of their company and stock from the markets, and judging from what I hear this company is on its death bed of financial and creative health. Plus I hear their only customers are in India (they are outsourcing all of their brands to Bombay to Mukesh Ambani) so clearly no one in America or Europe wants to buy their stuff anymore. Truly a sad day for the fashion world. I guess not every fashion company can be as successful as Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, or DKNY for example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Cole Productions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Delta Dam, Rivers, Roads Flooding in Central Ne... (Apr '17) Apr '17 hesmadatthem 2
News Doctor, wife pay $1.7M to settle cancer drug bi... (Feb '17) Feb '17 PortnoyR 1
News Dow XLA Takes a Shot at Spandex (Sep '08) Mar '16 XLA 2
News Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Feb '16 Thelaywer 38
News Torrington Man's 'Bag Of Bones' Revives Cold Case (Sep '08) Feb '16 livelove 10
News NY Prison Guard Admits Providing Tools To Escap... (Jun '15) Jun '15 John 2
News New York high school drops 'Redskins' mascot (Mar '15) Mar '15 USSR 1
More from around the web