Former Vt. man charged with failing to register

Full story: Brattleboro Reformer

A Walpole, N.H., man was taken into custody last month for failing to inform state sex offender registries of his move from Vermont into New Hampshire.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2010
Joshua Martin

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Jun 10, 2010
what a bunch of crap. If the guy was doing something wrong then fine but if we're going to hold it against people for ever then leave him jail. He prolly shouldve stayed in longer the first time perhaps, but if he's free, then he's free.
Getting his life back together and 10 years in jail maybe? That makes this law dumb
Bf Law

Claremont, NH

#3 Jun 10, 2010
your the one that is dumb
summer time

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Yep...he had to report and didnt. Too bad
Kevin

Essex Junction, VT

#5 Jun 11, 2010
See how dumb this law is when some pedophile does something like this to one of your kids if you even have any. You had one thing right, he belongs in jail so he does not have the oppurtunity to do it again.
Dawn

Bellows Falls, VT

#6 Jun 15, 2010
Joshua Martin wrote:
what a bunch of crap. If the guy was doing something wrong then fine but if we're going to hold it against people for ever then leave him jail. He prolly shouldve stayed in longer the first time perhaps, but if he's free, then he's free.
Getting his life back together and 10 years in jail maybe? That makes this law dumb
Clearly, Joshua, you have not done your homework. It is not possible to rehabilitate 95% of sex offenders. The law was put into place to protect the public AND allow these people the ability to have a life outside of prison. I, as a parent, want to know exactly where every sex offender lives if they are within at least a 30 mile radius. Next time you open your mouth about such things, I highly suggest you do a little research!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Cole Productions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Aug 18 Evangelina Gomez 37
L.A. Poised to Limit $1.5 Billion E-Cigarette I... Mar '14 andre 2
Houston Gay Rights Group Sues Over Same-Sex Ben... (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Worlds Bigges... 2
Manlius man arrested for drug possession (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dawn Rocobama 2
Gay Love Triangle Leads to Vicious Stabbing in ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Bruce 4
kenneth cole productions has been de-listed fro... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Luther Patrick 1
$21M lawsuit filed in NY police shooting (Jul '12) Jul '12 Honestly 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kenneth Cole Productions People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••